Customers Also Bought
Special Design & Cotton Material
Wonderful Trench Coat Keeps U Warm & Charming
ClothType Size Clothes Length Bust Shoulder Width Sleeve Length cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch / L 78 30.42 46 17.94 38 14.82 58 22.62
With hooded and long sleeve design, this trench coat is designer and keeps you warm. Ruffle and waist belt are the fashion elements of this trench coat
Made of high quality cotton material, this women trench coat is soft and comfortable to wear. Pure color design can make you more elegant and attractive. Perfect for you fashion lady, this designer trench coat for women can match with any renders or pants
This womens trench coat is suitable to wear in autumn or spring. This trench coat for women is definitely a perfect gift for you or someone specials
Made of high quality cotton material, this long trench coat can keep you warm in the winter. If you are looking for a trench, this trench coat is the best choice and will make you fashion and eye-catching
The unique style makes this designer trench coat fashion and elegant enough. This trench coat with special material is very comfortable to wear. Women trench coat will complement your line perfectly because it is professional designed
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to personHow to wear a trench coat dress:
- Traditional trench coats are double-breasted, khaki affairs, stereotypically worn by detectives in black-and-white. and vintage-style, movies. Modern trench coats can be single breasted, made of leather, brightly colored and feature different styles.Trench coat dresses fit like a regular trench coat above the belt; below the belt, they flare like an A-line skirt to the knees. They are usually khaki, and, despite the name, most women wear them as coats. This doesn't mean the trench dress has to be boring, though. Double- or single-breasted--either one looks great with most styles
- Create a casual look with your trench dress. If wearing a khaki, black or brightly colored trench, top a bright camisol--sun yellow, bright fuchsia or neon blue--and with an equally bright knit sweater in a contrasting color. Slip on dark-wash jeans of any style and shiny, bright or print ballet flats. Put on some chunky jewelry and leave the top three buttons of your trench open
- Wear a neutral gray or dark green trench coat dress with a sweater in warm colors--bright orange, scarlet, bright purple or spring green--with a camisole or thin tee in a contrasting color underneath. Pair medium-wash jeans with these more neutral colors along with brown or brightly colored shoes for a classy, casual look. Wear dangly earrings and one long necklace or two or three beaded necklaces of different lengths. Fold open your trench to let the your bright sweater show
- Make your trench dress look youthful and dressy with a clingy, knee-length knit sweater dress and lace-up boots. Choose a solid neutral for the dress, and pair it with a long bead necklace. Wear high-heeled boots for a more formal look and flat boots to add a touch of rebel style. Cinch your tank dress completely closed and don a low-sitting hat for classy warmth until you get indoors, where you can hang your trench dress in the closet and reveal your outfit
- Wear the trench dress by itself. Pair with brightly colored high-heeled boots, metallic earrings and a wide leather belt. Scrunch up the sleeves a little, and your outfit is complete. Add a camisole and knit shorts underneath for warmth if it's cold, and remember not to take off your coat. If you don't have colored boots, wear brown boots with a khaki or brown trench dress and black boots with a black or grey trench dress. You can wear either black or brown with a colored trench
- 1 x Trench Coat
How to Wash:
Polyester clothing, made from a synthetic fabric, is extremely easy to clean. This has been one of the reasons for its popularity, which peaked in the 1970s. Other benefits are its being able to hold its form well and its resilience against mold and mildew damage. And also, polyester is a durable synthetic and an extremely heat-sensitive fabric that is prone to absorbing oily stains. Quickly treat oil-based stains to prevent permanent damage to polyester fabric before washing. When laundering, use light duty laundry detergent and a vinegar rinse as cleaning agents, and avoid using excessive heat in the washing machine and dryer to prevent damage to the fabric's synthetic fibers.
•l Inspect the polyester fabric for stains. If stains are found, squirt the stain remover directly on the spot or spots. Place an absorbent cloth under the stain, lay the fabric on top of the cloth, and use a second cloth to dab inward from the outer edge of the spot. This will push some of the stain into the cloth underneath, and some will go into the wiping cloth. Avoid wiping outward to prevent spreading the stain. Repeat as needed to remove the stain
•l Use a washing machine to wash any polyester clothing. This works fine for most polyester mix fabrics as well. Place the washing machine setting on Permanent Press. Set the temperature to warm--not hot and not cold
•l Use fabric softener with your polyester clothing, to minimize or prevent its tendency to become stiff and sometimes itchy
•l Hang the polyester clothing on a clothesline to dry. You may also dry it in an electric or gas dryer, but on a low setting. Because polyester holds creases so well, make sure to remove it from the dryer promptly and hang it up or fold it to prevent serious creasing
•l Have your polyester clothing dry cleaned if you don't want to wash it yourself. Most polyester clothing is safe for dry cleaning
•l Use hand dishwashing liquid to remove spots from some polyester clothing items. It can work very well. If you're reluctant to try dishwashing liquid for spot removal, buy a spot remover that lists polyester
•l Put baby powder on a piece of polyester clothing if you get oil on it. Place the powder directly on the oil spot. After letting it set for an hour or more, wash the garment in the washing machine
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.65||USD$ 19.04||USD$ 17.43||USD$ 15.28|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?