Customers Also Bought
- Double-breasted front closure, long sleeves, side pockets and decorative cuff buttons
- With the beautiful design, women double breasted trench coat is the fashion coat choice
- Fashionable women double breasted trench coat for the blustery days ahead
- The women double breasted trench coat can match with most of your clothes
- Double breasted trench coat is made of high quality material, durable and comfortable
- Wool cashmere coat is a very fashion gift for you or someone special
- Material: 50% Wool & 35% Cashmere & 15% Terylene
- Elegant and stylish double-breasted design create an eye-catching visual effect
- The coat's double-breasted button show up this coat's exquisite and elegant features
- Back of the women double breasted trench coat
- Flower collar double breasted trench coat shows your charm
Size in Detail:
These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure Yourself:
- Bust(A): Measure just under the arms and across shoulder blades with arms relaxed at side. Keep tape level
- Waist(B): Measure around the waist (Waist is taken where you bend)
- Shoulder(C): Measure from the inseam of the left outer shoulder across to the right shoulder seam
- Total Length(D): Measure from center base of the neck, down the spine to the waist
- Sleeve(E): With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent measure from center back neck, over point of shoulder down the outside of the arm to wrist bone
How to Size Trench Coat:
A trench coat size, despite what the tag says, will always be larger than a normal trench coat size. For example, if you have a coat that is a size 32, and a trench coat that is also a size 32, the trench coat is going to be larger (at least one size, such as a 34 size) in order to compensate for the size of the suit. Everyone should know how to properly size a trench coat
- Determine your standard trench coat size. If you wear a trench coat size 36, you'll want a trench coat size 36. Trench coats are designed to fit over heavy, thick layers of clothing and the sizes are supposed to be fitted accordingly. If you try on a trench coat that has the same tag size as your regular trench coat size, it should fit. If the trench coat doesn't try a half-size to a size larger
- Check the trench coat size you are purchasing fits you. Try it on. If the trench coat doesn't fit comfortably or if you don't have enough room to move, obviously you'll want the next size up
- Measure yourself if you can't seem to find a trench coat that fits properly and matches your normal coat size. If you are a size 36 in the waist and a size 40 in the shoulders, try wearing a normal 38-size coat. If no trench coat coincides with your normal coat size, you might be wearing the wrong size
- Determine what you'll most often be wearing under the trench coat, be it your business suit, your winter coat, a jacket or just your normal street clothes. This will make a difference in the size you need. If you normally wear street clothes under a trench coat, you'll want a size that fits you snugly. If you wear your suit under this coat, it may be a little tight, but it will still be the proper size
- Find a chart that will estimate the trench coat size that you need. Most charts will base themselves upon your normal coat size, your height and most times your weight. Find your expected size and see if that trench coat fits. If the trench coat doesn't fit, go one size bigger or smaller depending on why the coat isn't fitting correctly. View a trench coat sizing chart in the resources section
How to Buy a Double Breasted Trench Coat:
The simple look of the trench coat seems to always be in style, this fact, along with the purpose the coat serves keeping you dry and warm, makes it a well-worth purchase. Whether you want the classic, khaki Colombo looking coat or one of the new, trendier metallic or denim styles, everyone needs a good raincoat. You should choose the best quality you can afford and follow these tips and soon you will be singing in the wind and rain
- Budget what you can afford. Depending on the type and brand that you decide to purchase, the trench coat will typically cost you $90 to $1500 for both men's and women's styles. You need to know what you are able to spend and how much flexibility your budget has before you start to browse the different choices and face temptations. Investing in a quality piece will prove valuable throughout your lifetime, as this is an item you will continually need and use
- Research your options. There are many choices out there, so you will want to check them out before you make your decision. Several well known stores and brands offer their products online - this is a great way to see what is available for the price that you can afford. London Fog and Macy's websites are some examples that offer a good variety. You can also visit a local retailer branch to try some of them on for size, style and color match. Now you just have to decide which is best for you
- Design your own. If your budget is at the higher end, and you would like to indulge in a luxury, check out the Burberry website - they not only offer ready made varieties, but the opportunity to have a trench coat custom made just for you. With a classic fit and style like that, you will look forward to the rain
How to Pick a Double Breasted Trench Coat:
A trench coat is a great, classic piece that never goes out of style. When you slip it on, it can instantly make you look very polished and professional (even if you have casual clothes hidden underneath). Pick a trench coat that you love and plan to wear it everywhere for years to come
- Invest in a high-quality trench coat that you can wear year-round. Look for one that is well-made with a zip out lining and nice finishing at the cuffs, hem and seams. Also consider a detachable hood if you might want to wear this in the rain and/or snow
- Select a trench coat that has classic lines. Look for a tailored cut that has a slight A-line shape
- Try on trench coats in different fabrics to see what you like best. You may prefer a smooth, flat weave or a shinier, silky finish
- Determine what length suits you best. You may like a more casual style that hits above your knee, or a dressier choice that goes to mid-calf or longer
- Find a color that will work with your wardrobe. Consider a black, navy, camel or dark green for a neutral choice that will look good with lots of things. Or go for a statement trench coat in red, bright pink or even a leopard print
- Plan to wear your trench coat with casual wear, such as jeans and a sweater, and also with your work wear, including slacks, a wrap dress, a skirt or a pants suit
- Cinch in the waist of a trench coat by tying the belt or sash in the back. This gives instant definition to your waist and can make you look thinner
How to Care for Cashmere Coats?
A cashmere coat is a luxurious winter wardrobe staple that can last for years with the right care. Generally blended with wool or a similar sturdy fabric, cashmere coats are somewhat less fragile than the delicate sweaters made completely from this high-end material. Nonetheless, these coats do require some additional care compared to the average outerwear garment
- Start by reading the care instructions on your cashmere coat before doing anything to it, and make sure to follow those instructions without deviation
- Fill a tub with tepid water and add a few dime-sized drops of cashmere cleanser, then mix the solution with your hands. Meanwhile, treat any stains on your coat with a stain cleanser and blot the solution with your fingers until it penetrates the fabric
- Put the coat into the tub of water and move the garment around in the tub using your hand. Note that there may be some color that leaks from the coat's fabric in water. This is perfectly normal
- Leave the coat in the tub for at least half an hour to soak
- Run more water into the tub to dilute the soapy water until the soap appears to have completely rinsed away. Then remove the coat from the tub
- Take the coat and roll it up to get rid of the water (do not wring it out) and lay the garment on a thick towel or a drying rack to dry overnight
- Hang or wear your cashmere coat as soon as it has fully dried, storing it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
- Take your coat to a dry cleaner that specializes in delicate fabrics if you are unable to remove a stain. These professionals are generally adept at working with high-value items and have the techniques to care for your cashmere while preserving its original condition
How to Wash a Wool Coat:
Garment care labels on wool coats usually recommend dry cleaning, and should ideally be followed if possible. However, while it is not the generally recommended method, it is possible to hand wash a wool overcoat. Avoid using a washing machine because extra attention is required to prevent damaging a wet wool overcoat. Hand washing avoids the twisting and stretching that happens to garments in the washing machine, but you need to soak the coat longer for hand washing than you would if you were washing it into the washer
- Gently brush the wool surface to remove any loose dirt, using the soft bristled brush. Turn the coat inside out
- Pour the capful of laundry detergent into the wash basin, and add cold water until the basin is 1/2 full, or if you are using a bathtub, fill to a depth of 6 inches
- Gently push the coat into the water and hold it down until it is saturated. Allow the coat to soak in the soapy water for one hour
- Gently agitate the coat in the soapy water with your hands. Scrub deeply soiled areas with the scrub brush, but do not use excessive force because wet wool is easy to damage
- Drain the soapy water off of the coat, and wring the excess water off by pressing down on the coat. Avoid using a twisting motion to prevent stretching the wool
- Rinse the coat with cold water, and press the water out again.
- Spread the bath towels on a flat surface, overlapping them until they form a large square that is a little bit larger than the coat
- Put the coat on the towels, and spread it out flat. Roll the towels and coat into a large tube. Drape the towels and coat over the drying rack, and let the coat and towels drip for two hours. The coat will not be completely dry
- Hang the still damp coat on a heavy, coated hanger and let it finish air drying
- The need for a men's overcoat is perhaps fashion more than function, but if you have it in your mind you want one, make sure you get it fitted just like anything else in your wardrobe. The design lends itself more to the gentleman who wears a suit or sport coat, and works better in climates where you need one more layer to weather the cold
Tips & Warnings:
- If for some reason you are unable to hand-wash or dry clean your coat, you may wash the garment in a machine on a delicate cycle using cool water and a cashmere cleanser. Place the coat in a mesh laundry bag before washing, then air dry. Moth-proof your coat while its in storage for the summer by keeping it in a zip-up plastic bag or other sealed garment storage
- 1 x Women Double Breasted Wool Trench Coat
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 45.17||USD$ 42.03||USD$ 38.89||USD$ 34.71||USD$ 34.71|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.