Customers Also Bought
- Effective Distance: 30m
- Operating Frequency: 433MHz
- Receiver Power: 2 x AAA Batteries
- Transmitter Batterie: 23A
- Transmitter Power: 12V
- Sync Speed: 1/500 sec
- Plug: 3.5mm/6.35mm
- Compatible with: Nikon/Canon/PENTAX/Olympus/Contax
- This wireless flash trigger is lightweight, portable and tripod, so that it can completely avoid the traditional wiring problems and unreliability
- Multipurpose wireless flash trigger can be flat or fixed connection, which will bring you much convenience
- The flash trigger has ultra-low-power design, long standby time, open areas up to 30 meters
- Flash wireless trigger can be selected using the FM high frequency signal light control for long distance or wireless transmitter and receiver
- The wireless trigger can be based on the actual use of the environment and the people preferences
- The applicability of super, ultra-high reliability, this flash trigger can be used for the vast majority of flash
- The multipurpose wireless flash trigger is a multi-function wireless cited flash, which can be flat or fixed connection
- Adopting high technology and fine workmanship, this wireless trigger is anti-interference
- Featuring 30m transmit distance, this flash wireless trigger can be controlled easily in long distance
- This studio wireless flash trigger is a perfect gift for shutterbugs or treats for you
- Designed to be portable and well packed, this wireless studio flash trigger is easy for you to carry
How to Trigger Flashes on Professional Cameras:
- Assess the scene to determine what kind of flash will be appropriate to use. The type of flash means how big the flash needs to be and how far from the camera you want it. There is a link to a helpful table below. Another factor for your flash will be your ability to use camera equipment such as a tripod or an umbrella stand
- Lock the flash directly into the flash port of your camera. This technique is for the highest amount of mobility and is probably the easiest flash set up to pull off. All you need is you camera and the flash. When you take the picture, the flash will automatically trigger
- Attach a bracket to your camera to give your flash a little more height and distance from the lens. This technique has its advantages, but it also requires more equipment such as the bracket itself and a short cord that will attach the flash to the flash port on your camera. The flash will deploy automatically when you take the picture
- Hook the flash to your camera with a much longer cord and mount the flash independently. As you venture into more professional looking photos, the brightness and distance of the flash is going to vary depending on your subject. This technique will require a separate stand for your flash, a much longer cord to connect to your camera, and a tripod to stabilize the camera itself. Once again, the flash will automatically fire when you take the picture
- Connect your flash to the camera via a wireless system. This is essentially another variation of step four, only there are no cords involved to trip people up or to prohibit flash placement. This is good for high traffic areas or shoots with particularly odd environments. These wireless systems can be bought for various prices which may determine the quality of their performance
How to Check the Flash Trigger Voltage
- Some of the newer digital flash cameras are more prone to trigger over-voltage than the older models
- Checking the trigger voltage on a flash camera or strobe device serves an important function for the user-owner. Manufacturers set maximum strobe voltages, which keep the units within safe voltage tolerances. Some infrared and regular strobes use high voltages for mechanical cameras, but many of the newer digital models can be permanently damaged by higher voltages. Some models can tolerate very high voltages, but such information can be attributed to rumor and optimistic guesswork. The best solution is for you to find the exact voltage requirements from a certified source and check the voltage with a multi-meter for your brand and model unit
- Refer to your operator's manual for the specifications data on strobe voltage. You will find the manufacture's listing for the maximum operating strobe voltage for your brand and model. It will be indicated in volts, such as 3.5, 6 or 10 volts. Keep that number in mind. If you have no owner's manual, log on to a site such as Botzilla.com, where you can find the specification chart on strobe voltages for your make and model
- Disconnect your strobe flash from the camera and install new batteries in the compartment. Unsnap the flash case and place the required number and type of batteries inside the battery bed, with the positive (+) poles of the batteries matching the positive poles in the flash unit. Snap the case back on
- Charge the flash until the "Ready" light or LED comes on, or until a green or other active signal is recognized that indicates flash charging. Look at the bottom of the flash connector configuration, called the "hotshoe." It will have pins protruding from the connector flange. Some flashes have a male-female connector similar to a coaxial cable fitting, while others have a central "hot" pin with a conductor element next to it or on the side. Check your manual to be sure
- Set a 10 ohm or higher digital multi-meter for the lowest or most sensitive volts scale, which might be from 0 to 20 volts. Place the red positive meter lead on the center pin of the hotshoe. In the case of a PC-type connector, place the red lead on the central metal pin. The hot lead will always be centered in the circular or rectangular shoe, no matter what brand and model camera you have
- Place the negative (-) black lead of the multi-meter on the element connector, located next to the central pin on some models, or on the side of the shoe. For hard to reach element connections, use a paperclip to probe the connector and rest it on the negative lead. If you make a mistake, or receive no volt reading, switch your contacts points -- it will not harm the flash unit
- Read the volts indicated on the meter. They should match your specification voltage from the chart or your owner's manual. You can adjust the multi-meter for a finer reading with extra decimals, if you wish to get the most accurate voltage. Instead of a reading of 3.5 volts, set the sensitivity higher, which will indicate something like 3.578 volts
- 1 x Wireless Flash Trigger
Spec Type Wireless Price $10.39-$19.99
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.99||USD$ 13.69||USD$ 13.38||USD$ 12.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.