Customers Also Bought
- This is a standard 1/4in tripod screw to shoe adapter
- It is designed for use with an auxiliary flash or accessory
- The locking ring affixes this shoe mount adapter to the device you screw it in to
- You can use this product add a hot shoe socket
- This tripod screw to shoe adapter is easy to install
- The shoe mount can secure the flash place of camera
- Compatible With: 1/4in Tripod Screw
- This shoe mount adapter has a 1/4in threaded stud on the bottom and flash shoe on the top
- Made of high quality material, this tripod screw is durable to use
- This shoe adapter is designed for use with an auxiliary flash or accessory
- The hot shoe mount is ideally suited for use with any tripod or light stand with a 1/4in threaded socket
- The flash hot shoe adapter can lock down, which can be accessed two SLR cameras/Nikon SC-28/YONGNUO CTR-301P
Size in Detail:
How to Mount a Video Camera:
When you want to stabilize your video camera, there are better options than simply mounting it on a fixed object, such as a tripod. Doing so will allow you to videotape objects in low light, as you can slow your shutter speed without making things blurry. You can also videotape yourself more easily, as you'll be able to mount the camera and position it in such a way that it will effectively hold the camera and act as the camera operator. All you'll have to do is press record
- Depress the lever on the top of your tripod, freeing the shoe mount from its resting place. Tripods will sometimes vary in specific design, but generally there will be a lever on the top of your tripod that is most easily accessible by your thumb. The shoe mount should be a plate roughly 2 inches by 4 inches in size and have an upside-down 1/4 inch screw jutting out the top of it
- Place the screw from your shoe mount into the 1/4 inch screw -mount in the bottom of your camera and turn clockwise until the camera is securely mounted
- Slide the shoe plate back into the top of your tripod by depressing the same thumb lever you depressed previously. The mounted camera/shoe plate should slide in and lock when it is flush with the tripod. You may have to turn a knob to fully tighten it
How to Use the Hot Shoe on a Nikon D40x:
The Nikon D40x digital camera uses an accessory shoe mount, found at the top center of the camera body, to attach an external flash to the camera. The mount, also called a hot shoe, contains the necessary electronic connections to allow the camera body to relay information to and from the flash unit
- Hold the flash with its front facing the same direction as the front of the camera body
- Line up the flash's mount with the accessory shoe mount and slide the flash mount, starting at the back side of the camera and pushing forward. You will need to press firmly until the flash will slide no further
- Secure the flash into place using its locking mechanism, which will either twist or have a lever that pulls from one side to the other
- Turn on the camera and make sure the flash icon shows up when you look through the viewfinder
- 1 x 1/4in Tripod Screw to Flash Hot Shoe Mount Adapter
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?