Customers Also Bought
- Max Operation Height: 1060mm / 41.73in
- Minimum Operation Height: 350mm / 13.78in
- Leg Sections: 3
- Load Capacity: 2.5kg / 17.64lb
- Fold Length: 355mm / 5.51in
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Professional aluminum alloy material, special surface process, elaborate and strict inspective
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- The Digital Camera Tripod pan head also has a bubble level and non-slip platform
- Continuously adjust the centre column to catch suitable height with the digital camera tripod crank
- Lever leg locks can extend and contract quickly and conveniently, also freely and fixed
- Special main body design can be suitable for different terrain
- Gearless center column make you feel more convenient and free
- This digital camera tripod compatible with all cameras and camcorders
- Digital camera tripod is lightweight and portable, so you can easily pack it along for day trips and vacation
- This digital camera tripod stand compatible with all cameras and camcorders
What is a Tripod (photography)?
- In photography, a tripod is used to stabilize and elevate a camera, or to support flashes or other photographic equipment
- For maximum strength and stability, most photographic tripods are braced around a center post, with collapsible telescoping legs and a telescoping section at the top that can be raised or lowered. At the top of the tripod is the head, which includes the camera mount (usually a detachable plate with a thumbscrew to hold onto the camera), several joints to allow the camera to pan and tilt, and usually a handle to allow the operator to do so without jostling the camera. Some tripods also feature integrated remote controls to control a camcorder or camera, though these are usually proprietary to the company that built the camera
- There are several types of tripod. The least expensive, generally made of aluminium tubing and costing less than US$100, is used primarily for consumer still and video cameras; these generally come with an attached head and rubber feet. The head is very basic, and often not entirely suitable for smooth panning of a camcorder. A common feature, mostly designed for still cameras, allows the head to flip sideways 90 degrees to allow the camera to take pictures in portrait format rather than landscape. Often included is a small pin on front of the mounting screw that is used to stabilize camcorders. This is not found on the more expensive photographic tripods
- More expensive tripods are sturdier, stronger, and usually come with no integrated head. The separate heads allow a tripod-head combination to be customized to the photographer's needs. There are expensive carbon fiber tripods, used for applications where the tripod needs to be lightweight. Many tripods, even some relatively inexpensive ones, also include leveling indicators for the legs of the tripod and the head
- Many of the more expensive tripods have additional features, such as a reversible center post so that the camera may be mounted between the legs, allowing for shots from low positions, and legs that can open to several different angles
- Small tabletop tripods (sometimes called tablepods) are also available, ranging from relatively flimsy models costing less than US$20, to professional models that can cost up to $800 USD and can support up to 68 kg (150 lb). They are used in situations where a full sized tripod would be too bulky to carry. An alternative is a clamp-pod, which is a ball head attached to a C-clamp
- Another is actually made of string. Forming a triangle with the two feet of the photographer and linking to the camera. This negative string tripod, can give up to three stops
- The head is the part of the tripod that attaches to the camera and allows it to be aimed. It may be integrated into the tripod, or a separate part. There are generally two different types of heads available
- A ball head utilizes a ball and socket joint to allow movement of all axes of rotation from a single point. Some ball heads also have a separate panoramic rotation axis on the base of the head. The head has two main parts, the ball, which attaches to the camera and the socket, which attaches to the tripod. The camera is attached to the ball via quick release plate, or a simple 1/4"-20 screw. The socket is where the ball rotates in, and also contains the controls for locking the ball. The socket has a slot on the side, to allow the camera to be rotated to the portrait orientation. Ball heads come in varying styles of complexity. Some have only one control for both ball and pan lock. While others have individual controls for the ball, pan, and also ball friction. Ball heads are used when a free-flow movement of the camera is needed. They are also more stable, and can hold heavier loads, than pan-tilt heads. However, ball heads have the disadvantage that only one control is available to allow or prevent movement of all axes of rotation, so if the camera is tilted on one axis, there may be risk of tilting on the other axes as well. When movement of one, or two axes or rotation is needed, a pan-tilt head is used
- The pan-tilt head has separate axes and controls for tilting and panning, so that a certain axis can be controlled without risk of affecting the other axes. These heads come in two types, 2-way and 3-way. 2-way heads have 2 axes and controls, one for panoramic rotation, and one for front tilt. 3-way heads have 3 axes and controls, one for panoramic rotation, front tilt, and lateral tilt. The controls on these heads, are usually handles that can be turned, to loosen or tighten the certain axis. This allows movement in one, a few, or none of the axes. When movement of all axes of rotation is needed, a ball head is used. There are some pan-tilt heads that use gears, for precision control of each axis. This is helpful for some types of photography, such as macro photography
- Other head types include the gimbal head, fluid head, gear head, alt-azimuth, and equatorial heads. Fluid heads and gear heads move very smoothly, avoiding the jerkiness caused by the stick-slip effect found in other types of tripod head. Gimbal heads are single-axis heads used in order to allow a balanced movement for camera and lenses. This proves useful in wildlife photography as well as in any other case where very long and heavy telephoto lenses are adopted: a gimbal head rotates a lens around its center of gravity, thus allowing for easy and smooth manipulation while tracking moving subjects
- In place of or to supplement a tripod, some photographers use a one-legged telescoping stand called a monopod for convenience in setup and breakdown. A monopod requires the photographer to hold the camera in place, but because the photographer no longer has to support the full weight of the camera, it can provide some of the same stabilization advantages as a tripod
- The easiest way to steady the camera is to place it on a tabletop or counter, this will give you a solid, unmoving base so you can keep the shutter open for longer periods of time. If you need something mobile, you can use an ironing board or a saw horse from the shop or garage to steady the camera. Another option is an inexpensive artist's easel that you can use, placing the camera where you would place the painting. A broomstick or mop handle unscrewed from the base can be modified to serve as a monopod. This will not give you the same steadiness as a the above options, and is not a good method for night shots, but it is highly mobile, easy to carry and work with outdoors (if you are taking nature shots, for example) and with care can provide a steady base for shots that are close to the 1/30 of a second range
How to Make a Camera Stand?
- Find the tripod or stand hole located on the bottom of your camera. Nearly all cameras have a threaded hole on the bottom designed to screw stands or tripods into
- Locate a screw that fits into the hole in the bottom of your camera. If you don't have a screw handy you should be able to find one easily at your local hardware store
- Fill the 2-liter bottle with water
- Drill a hole into the lid of the plastic bottle that matches the hole in the bottom of your camera. To do this make sure the drill bit you are using matches the size of the screw that fits into the hole in your camera
- Place the washer onto the screw and then insert the screw through the hole in the plastic bottle lid. Put the screw in from the bottom of the lid, so it screws upward instead of downward
- Screw the screw into the lid all the way until the head of the screw and the washer are tight against the bottom of the lid and the threaded end of the screw is protruding out of the top of the lid
- Screw your camera onto the protruding, threaded end of the screw in the plastic bottle lid. Turn the screw into the camera until the camera and the lid are securely fastened together
- Screw the lid with the camera attached onto the 2-liter plastic bottle. Once the lid is tightly screwed onto the bottle, the water in the bottle should support the camera and act as a reliable and sturdy stand
- 1 x Tripod
- 1 x Panhead
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.45||USD$ 6.81||USD$ 6.18||USD$ 5.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.