Customers Also Bought
- Tumbler design of the garden statue is really joyful
- Happy expression and cute clothes make the garden statue very vivid
- Place the gardening statue in your garden, patio or lawn, which is suitable for outdoor use
- The garden statue is safe for outdoor use in all climates
- Brighten your yard or garden with the home garden decor
- Create your perfect decorating theme in your garden or yard
- The garden stakes peep shyly around the edge of your fence post or tree, watching your garden grow
- Size: 11 x 5 x 17cm/4.3 x 2.0 x 6.7in(W x D x H)
- Doll Higth: 15.5cm/6.1in
- Base Size: 11 x 4.2cm/4.3 x 1.7(L x W)
- Head Diameter: 2.8cm/1.1in
- You can decorate your garden with this cute girl sailor garden decor
- Check out the bell from the side view of the girl sailor yard decoration
- Check out the hair from the back view picture of the garden decor
- Legs of the girl sailor is very slender while the shoes are very cool
- Expression of the sailor doll is really happy and bright
Garden Stake Types
- The right kind of stake can provide vital support to your plants.
- Many common garden plants, including those that bear tomatoes, eggplants and peppers, can grow so heavy that they collapse under the weight. But don't fret: garden stakes are easy to install and, in addition to being useful and even vital, can give your garden an aesthetic boost if they are painted different colors or have decorative tops. Stakes are made from a variety of materials and are even available with small solar panels that add some extra light to a garden.
- Wooden and Plastic Stakes
- Wooden and plastic garden stakes are the most inexpensive choices, but make sure that they are not coated in any toxic paints or finishes. Wood stakes should be unfinished, as wood lacquer contains chemicals that can leach into soil and harm plants. If you buy wood stakes that are painted or want to paint them yourself, make sure you use nontoxic paint. Also, look for high-quality wood such as cedar, as it will hold up better against the elements. When shopping for plastic stakes, look for those made out of recycled plastic, as recycled plastics contain less toxic chemicals such as BPA.
- Metal Stakes
- Metal stakes are pricier than wooden or plastic stakes but they last longer and are less prone to breaking or being worn away by weather. Most metal stakes are made of copper or steel and then coated in paint; be sure to choose stakes with nontoxic paint and with no paint covering the bottom 6 inches, as this portion will be buried under the soil.
- Solar Stakes
- Solar stakes are the most expensive variety of garden stakes, but also the most useful. In addition to providing support to your plants, solar stakes also soak up sunlight all day and store them in small photovoltaic cells, allowing them to light up at night. Solar stakes are most effective when provided with a southern exposure, and must be kept out of the shadows of trees and buildings. You will need a number of solar stakes, to effectively illuminate your garden.
How to Make Garden Stakes
- Have you made the mistake of planting seeds and forgot to label them? Making garden stakes is a fun and simple way to make sure you know what you have planted in your garden. Whether you make them alone, or as a project with kids, it's a quick task that results in something both decorative and useful.
- Decide what size you would like to make your stakes. A foot should be sufficient to view the stakes over the plants.
- Put on your safety glasses. Place the wood onto a utility table or other area that you do not mind accidentally cutting into (e.g., outside in your yard or dirt driveway). Using the saw, cut the ½ inch wood into thin planks that will be used for the stakes. Make as many stakes as you need for your garden.
- Take your seed packets and cut off the bottoms so they are completely open, allowing enough room for the packets to be placed over the stake. Make sure not to remove the name of the plant.
- Take a stake and place a small amount of hot glue on either side of it, about an inch from the top. Very quickly, take the seed packet and place it over the stake. Press down on the packet so it adheres to the stake.
- Take the stakes to the garden and match the seed packets to the individual rows where the corresponding seeds have been planted. Stick the stakes into the ground so they are secure and will not fall over. If necessary, create small mounds of soil around the base of the stake so they do not fall over during stormy weather.
- 1 x Blue Garments sailor Tumbler Garden Decor
Spec Condition New Type Blue Garments sailor Tumbler Garden Decor Dimension 11 x 5 x 17cm/4.3 x 2.0 x 6.7in(W x D x H)
11 x 4.2cm/4.3 x 1.7(L x W)(Base)
Features Features Tumbler design of the garden statue is really joyful
Happy expression and cute clothes make the garden statue very vivid
Place the gardening statue in your garden, patio or lawn, which is suitable for outdoor use
The garden statue is safe for outdoor use in all climates
Brighten your yard or garden with the home garden decor
Create your perfect decorating theme in your garden or yard
The garden stakes peep shyly around the edge of your fence post or tree, watching your garden grow
Packaging Package Included 1 x Blue Garments sailor Tumbler Garden Decor
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.68||USD$ 13.59||USD$ 11.50||USD$ 8.72||USD$ 8.72|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?