Customers Also Bought
- Stainless Steel Tweezers is designed 45 degree angled & V Tip grooved
- This Pointed Tweezers is used for crafts, hobbies, nail art, bead work & beauty etc.
- When speed and access are required, this professional Slanted Tweezers delivers
- This Stainless Steel V 45 Tip Pointed Tweezers is the perfect addition to your tool collection
- Comfortable handle for exceptional control, grip and balance
- The Pointed Tweezers is anti-magnetic, anti-acid & non-corrosive
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Size: 120 x 13 x 4mm / 4.7 x 0.5 x 0.2in(L x W x H)
- When speed and access are required, this professional tool delivers, is designed 45 degree angled & V Tip grooved
- This Stainless Steel V 45 Tip Tweezers Pincette is the perfect addition to your tool collection
- Ultra-comfort handle for exceptional control, grip and balance, when speed and access are required, this professional Pointed Tweezers delivers
How to Use Tweezers:
Tweezers can help to pluck unruly hair or get a sliver out from your skin. Regardless of your use of tweezers, the concept is the same.
- Make sure the tweezers are clean.
- Hold the tweezers in your dominant hand with your thumb on one prong and your index finger on the other prong.
- Grab the hair or sliver with the tweezers by pressing the 2 prongs together around the object.
- Pull gently but quickly to remove the object.
How to Sharpen Tweezers:
Over time, your tweezers may become dull, making it difficult to pull hairs. In order to avoid buying a new pair of tweezers, you can use a few household objects to sharpen the tweezers and make them work like new again.
- Get a piece of sandpaper. You can use a small strip of sandpaper to sharpen your tweezers. If you don't have any on hand, you can use an emery board.
- Tweeze the piece of sandpaper. Pull at the piece of sandpaper several times as if you're tweezing it.
- Switch sides and use the other blades of the tweezers. Make sure you pull at the sandpaper from all sides in order to sharpen the blades. As you use the tweezers on the sandpaper, the blades will sharpen and any gunk stuck in the tweezers will be removed.
- Use a sharpening tool to sharpen tweezers. If you find that the sandpaper doesn't effectively sharpen your tweezers, you can look for products designed to sharpen multiple tools. The Sharpening Supplies website (see Resources) sells tools to sharpen your tweezers, including a water stone kit.
- 2 x Stainless Steel V 45 Tip Tweezers Pincette
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.49||USD$ 3.32||USD$ 3.16||USD$ 3.01||USD$ 2.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.