Customers Also Bought
- Attractive dish rack is made from eco-friendly and extremely durable bamboo
- Bamboo dish rack is durable enough for daily use
- Multiple storage option bamboo dish rack makes counter space clear up easily
- Sturdy enough to hold your dishes securely in or out of the sink
- Bamboo dish rack is perfect as a drying stand, or for storing or displaying dishes
- This great 2 tier dish rack has an additional rack for cups, and folds flat for simple storage
- Folding dish rack is sturdy enough to hold your dishes securely and safely
- Safely fights the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria
- The top will accommodate small and large plates, while the lower is ideal for mugs, glass and bowls
- Non-slip feet protect countertop surfaces and keeps kitchen dish rack in place
- A stylish and high-functioning "tool for efficient living"
- Folded Size: 39 x 33 x 3.8cm / 15.4 x 13 x 1.5in(L x W x H)
- Unfolded Size: 39 x 33cm / 15.4 x 13in(L x W)
- Material: Bamboo
- Color: Khaki
- This bamboo dish rack will give you so much convenience. It will be a great decor for your room
- This dish rack is made of high quality material that ensures durability. Best choice for you
Size in Detail:
How to Clean a Wooden Dish Rack:
With all the work required to keep a kitchen clean and tackle the daily dishes, it's easy to overlook cleaning your dish rack. While you probably won't need to clean a wooden dish rack every day, it is important to clean it whenever it becomes dirty or after a messy spill. Placing clean dishes onto a dirty rack could lead to harmful germs and bacteria on your plates and cups and force you to spend even more time in the kitchen scrubbing those dishes clean yet again. Avoid these issues by cleaning and sanitizing your dish rack as necessary.
- Wash your wooden dish rack in your sink with hot, soapy water to remove all visible dirt, dust or grease. You can use the same type of soap that you use to wash dishes. If the rack is too large to place in your sink, wash it on your counter with a rag and soapy water
- Rinse the dish rack thoroughly with hot water to remove all traces of the soap
- Dry the wooden dish rack thoroughly with a clean towel. If you do not dry the dish rack, mold and mildew could form on the surface
- Mix together 2 teaspoons liquid chlorine bleach and 2 liters of water in a large spray bottle
- Mist the surface of the dish rack with the bleach and water mixture and let it sit for five to 10 minutes. This will sanitize the dish rack
- Wipe the rack with a clean towel to remove the bleach and water mixture and dry your wooden dish rack
- 1 x Kitchen Two Tier Folding Bamboo Dish Rack
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 36.07||USD$ 33.56||USD$ 31.37||USD$ 29.45||USD$ 27.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.