Customers Also Bought
- Material: High strength aluminum, sandblast finished
- Suitable for: Frameless glass door
- Opening Mode: 90 degree door
- Electric Lock: Magnetic lock series of 280Kg
- Glass Thickness: Applicable to 10-15mm glass door
- Finished for Shell: Anodized aluminum
- Special aluminum, firm and durable
- Special design, suitable with all kinds of door
- The best choice of access control
- This is a U magnetic lock special stent for access control system
- Special design, suitable with all kinds of the door
About Door Access Control:
Type of Access Control:
- The type of access control is the by far most important specification to consider when purchasing a door access system because it dictates the way you open your doors. For that reason, you must choose an access system that is practical and relevant to your infrastructure. For example, doors that are opened on a regular basis (like in a publishing office) should avoid being controlled by an eye-scanning access system, which takes a significant amount of time to open. With lots of different people rushing in and out of the office doors, a time-consuming type of access control would be impractical and could potentially harm the way your business runs. The overall security of the door(s) should also be considered when looking at the type of access control. For example, an easy-to-steal card access system should not be used for a high-risk door such as a home storage safe. The different types of door access controls available include keypad systems, card readers, voice recognition locks and eye scanners
Access Control Software:
- Electronic or biometric door controls that are used over an entire company or office floor are always manufactured with software. This software is a spec that buyers need to consider very carefully. Some, for example, have limitations such as only working with certain operating systems (such as Windows), while others may be too small or too basic for your current setup (e.g., a 100-employee system for 10,000 employees). Another specification to consider is whether the access controls are sold with an application service provider (ASP). An ASP is a company that manages and stores all of your security setup data in a remote center, taking all of the pressure off of your office PC system and technicians. Check with the door access control seller to find out if an ASP is an option
- 1 x Set of U Magnetic Lock Special Stent for Access Control System
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.06||USD$ 6.84||USD$ 6.61||USD$ 6.31||USD$ 6.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.