Customers Also Bought
1 x 18650 Battery/2 x 16340 Lithium Batteries
160 Lumens Maximum Brightness
10 Million Hours
T6063 - T6 Aviation Aluminum
- CREE red LED, 160 lumens brightness, lamp life is 100,000 hours, do not worry about changing light bulbs often
- Enhanced waterproof design, can prevent the water of life, rain
- Anodic oxidation hardening, non-slip handle, feel good, more convenient to carry
- Compact sized, classical appearance and advanced craftsmanship make this flashlight attractive in the flashlight family
- This UltraFire LED flashlight is climbing, camping, hiking and other sports field preferred tool, usually at home can also be used for reading, repair, prevent power failures, one of more use
- Shell of this red LED flashlight used aluminum materials, high-strength, low weight throw is not afraid pressure and durable
- Light your way with this brightest red LED flashlight
- The best UltraFire red LED flashlight for you
- CREE LED flashlight is a great climbing, camping, hiking and other sports field preferred tool
- Anodic oxidation hardening, CREE red LED, 160 lumens brightness, lamp life is 100,000 hours
- You can control the UltraFire red LED flashlight easily with convenient and fast tailcap button
- This red LED flashlight provides luminous light to light your way with the high power LED bulb
- This flashlight is convenient and practical for your daily use
- Special needs (For patrolling, hunting and arresting, inspecting, securing, Martin Rescue as well as Light Shooting and so on)
- Outdoor activities (For climbing, camping, seeking survival, walking, diving, fishing as well as hunting, etc.)
- Professional needs (For Gems-Testing, Mineral-Testing, etc.)
- Please do not put it directly to people's eyes for the powerful light is harmful and it will make you blind, especially for the kid)
- The pictures of our flashlight are real and if there is something tinny difference, please ignore
How to Buy a Flashlight:
- There comes a time in everyone's life where you need to use a flashlight. Whether you use it to illuminate a trick-or-treaters path or to shed some light until you locate the blown fuse in the fuse box, having a functioning flashlight is key. Here's how to go about buying the right flashlight
- Determine what you need a flashlight for. For example, if you are using it once a year for trick-or-treaters, then you can buy a theme flashlight that is durable enough to last for the evening. Camping, on the other hand, requires a more powerful and reliable flashlight
- Decide how large you need the flashlight to be. A flashlight that stays in your purse for those "just-in-case" occasions are much smaller than a flashlight used for a late-night hiking trip
- Know the power source. Most flashlights operate on batteries. Flashlight batteries vary from running on normal A through D sized batteries to special types of batteries such as the square 6-volt. If you know the type of power your flashlight requires, you can prepare with replacement batteries in the event your batteries die, since a flashlight is a tool that most times you use unexpectedly, as in a power outage
- Think about who may use the flashlight. If you're buying a flashlight for a child or elderly, make sure the flashlight isn't too heavy and that the on-off switch is easy to operate
- Strongly suggest you use the protected battery for it can really protect your battery well and extend your battery life as well as avoid the over-charging and over-discharging of your battery
- Please never over-charger or over-discharge the batteries, which means when the brightness of the flashlight is going down clearly but not totally dark, it is the time to charger it, or the battery will be over-discharged and it will be broken or short circuit when you charge it the next time
- Please note that the actual charge time and runtime of the flashlight may vary as different types of batteries have some difference in battery capacity and discharge property, even for the same type batteries from different manufacturers
- 1 x LED Flashlight
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||NZ$ 11.93||NZ$ 11.71||NZ$ 11.48||NZ$ 11.17|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.