Customers Also Bought
Spec Price Under $25
- Bulb Type: Cree LED
- Voltage: 3.0-9V
- Material: T6063-T6 aluminum
- Lumens: 160lumens
- Life Time: 100, 000 hours
- Switch Mode: Tail button switch ON/OFF
- Blue LED Flashlight is made of of T6063-T6 aluminum, automatic CNC fabrication
- Waterproof design, but does not guarantee the diving
- Non-slip handle, feel good, more convenient to carry
1 x 18650 Battery/2 x 16340 Lithium Batteries
160 Lumens Maximum Brightness
10 Million Hours
T6063 - T6 Aviation Aluminum
- Compact design for easy portability use it anywhere. Super bright LED let you see in the dark without losing night vision
- This CREE LED Flashlight could use for the outdoor activities such as climbing, camping, seeking survival, walking, diving, fishing as well as hunting
- The small blue LED flashlight is convenient, light weight, portable and economically, a good choice for you
How Do LED Flashlights Work?
Light Emitting Diodes:
- Light emitting diodes are the light source in an LED flashlight. Because of their size and capability, they are used in promotional items (especially those that blink), traffic lights, overhead office lighting, and signs. Flashlights and other hand-held items are a great place to use diodes because of the LEDs' durability and the increase in the life of the batteries. LEDs work because of the diode--a semiconductor electronic component that contains two electrodes, also called terminals, that generate light when electricity runs through them. Each diode contains a semiconductor chip and a reflective cup and are housed in a clear or colored epoxy. They attach to a socket via two terminals, one anode (flowing into) and the other cathode (flowing out of). LED flashlights are flashlights that have replaced the traditional bulb with a light emitting diode
Using LED Flashlights:
- LEDs found in average hand-held flashlights are housed in a parabolic reflective cavity covered with a clear lens to protect the diode. The power source for lighting the diode is a required series of batteries. The diode and the batteries are separated by a switch. The whole mechanism, batteries and switch are housed in a tube or appropriate housing for the batteries required. This closed circuit charges the diode when the switch is turned to the on position, therefore allowing the current to travel through the LED. The light produced is bright, clear and intense and is bounced off the reflective cavity, through the lens and out into the surrounding area. A lens controls the area the light can spread across and will direct the beam to fill a wide or narrow area
Advantages And Disadvantages:
- There are many advantages to using an LED light source. LEDs last longer, are more reliable and use much less energy. Because they are housed in a plastic coating, they are much sturdier and respond to being dropped or abused without breaking like an incandescent bulb might. Because they operate at such low temperatures, their shelf life is many times more than a traditional bulb. Turning them on and off causes minimal wear and tear. One of the disadvantages is susceptibility to damage by static electricity. More importantly, the intensity of an LED can cause eye damage if looked at directly by unprotected eyes. Never stare directly into an LED flashlight
- 1 x Blue Light 160 Lumens CREE LED Flashlight
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.73||USD$ 7.65||USD$ 7.57||USD$ 7.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.