Customers Also Bought
Spec Featured Brands UltraFire Price Under $25
- Lightweight polymer body
- Ideal for outdoor use, emergency preparedness, personal defense
- The everyday carry needs of first responders and outdoor enthusiasts
- Brand: UltraFire
- Model: WF504B
- Light Source: XM-LT6 CREE LED
- LED Color: White
- Total Emitters: 1
- Battery Configurations: 1 x 18650 Rechargeable Battery
- Voltage Input: 3.6~4.2V
- Switch Type: Clicky/Clickie
- Switch Location: Tail-cap
- Modes: 5
- Mode Memory: Yes
- Mode Arrangement: Low > High > Fast Strobe
- Range: 250 meters free quality mediated space
- Circuitry: Digital Regulated 1400mA Current Output
- Brightness: 600 lumens maximum brightness
- Runtime: 60min at high mode
- Lens: Coated Glass Lens
- Reflector: Aluminum Textured/OP Reflector
- Material: Aerometal
- Carrying Strap: Strap Included
- Suitable: Outdoor lighting, camping inspection, search, inspection, climbing, standing for the family
- The UltraFire LED flashlight is with high quality and sturdy structure, durable and reliable for long time use
- The white LED flashlight features 600mA Current Output, super btight light comes from the LED
- Back-open switch, easy and convenient to use the UltraFire LED Flashlight
- Bright LED Flashlight, ideal for outdoor use, emergency preparedness, personal defense
Light Your Way:
- This UltraFire LED flashlight is convenient and practical for your daily use
- Special needs (For patrolling, hunting and arresting, inspecting, securing as well as light shooting and so on)
- Outdoor activities (For climbing, camping, seeking survival, walking, diving, fishing as well as hunting, etc.)
- Professional needs (For Gems-Testing, Mineral-Testing, etc.)
- Please do not put it directly to people's eyes for the powerful light is harmful and it will make you blind, especially for the kid)
- The pictures of our flashlight are real and if there is something tinny difference, please ignore
- The price of this flashlight dose not includes the battery
- Please do not put it directly to people's eyes for the powerful light is harmful and it will make you blind temporarily, especially for the kid
- Strongly suggest you use the protected battery for it can really protect your battery well and extend your battery life as well as avoid the over-charging and over-discharging of your battery
- Please never over-charger or over-discharge the batteries, which means when the brightness of the flashlight is going down clearly but not totally dark, it is the time to charger it, or the battery will be over-discharged and it will be broken or short circuit when you charge it the next time
- Please note that the actual charge time and runtime of the flashlight may vary as different types of batteries have some difference in battery capacity and discharge property, even for the same type batteries from different manufacturers
What are LED Lights?
- LED stands for "light-emitting diode." LED lights are extremely small semiconductor diodes that are capable of creating light. The light that is created by any given LED can be of any color and can even be ultraviolet or infrared. The light that is created by an LED light depends on the material that is used to make the semiconductor and the current that is run though it. There are many different types of LEDs, including miniature ones, as well as high-powered LEDs and multicolor variations.
How Do LED Lights Work?
- LED lights work very similarly to standard light bulbs except for the fact that LEDs are much smaller and contain no filament.
- Instead of a filament, an LED creates light using nothing but the movement of electricity along the path of its semiconductor.
- As the electrons stream across the semiconductor, they create electromagnetic radiation. Some forms of this electromagnetic radiation can take the form of visible light, which humans can perceive via sight.
What Are LED Lights Used for?
- There is an almost inexhaustible supply of applications for LED lights, some of which have already been realized and others that are currently being implemented
- Within the world of electronics LED lights are used in traffic lights, screen displays, computers, brake lights and any other application which requires a bright, inexpensive and long-lasting light.
- They also are used in the burgeoning field of photonic textiles and as a source of light in places where high temperatures cannot be tolerated. Indeed, LED lights are one of the most important technologies in contemporary electronic products and many such products would be impossible without them
- 1 x LED Flashlight
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.17||USD$ 10.89||USD$ 10.61||USD$ 10.24|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.