Customers Also Bought
- The ultrasonic humidifiers have several colors, green, yellow, white, and pink, so you can choose the one you like best
- Ultrasonic humidifier is in low maintenance, cost effective, and is simple to operate
- The ultrasonic humidifier provides moisture for dry coughs, sinus irritation and dry skin
- Portable humidifier can last for long time with one fill
- The design of the portable humidifier is fashion and give your house a great decoration
- The compact design makes this full body massager convenient to take
- Material: ABS
- Voltage: DC 5V
- Current: 120mA
- Working Time: 8-10H
- Four kinds of colors for your option, so you can choose your favorite one
- You can improve the air quality of your room with this ultrasonic humidifier
- The cup design of this full body massager also can be treated as an ornament
- The picture in this ultrasonic humidifier gives you a warm feeling
- The unique design of this ultrasonic humidifier makes it get more and more popular
How Does an Ultrasonic Humidifier Work?
- Unlike in a standard humidifier, which uses a wick/fan system to distribute moisture into a space, an ultrasonic humidifier uses an ultrasonic sensor to form water droplets which are then dispersed into the air in a cool (or sometimes warm) haze
- The ultrasonic humidifier makes use of a transducer, which is a system that transfers an energy signal between one form and another. In the case of the humidifier, it uses its power source (electrical energy) to form ultrasonic energy, sound waves (above 20,000 Hz) that are not perceptible to the human ear
- The action of a vibrating metal diaphragm (again, above 20,000 Hz, so the process is silent) causes the formation of water droplets, which are expelled by the system
- Ultrasonic humidifiers may disperse, along with water droplets, any bacteria present in the water out into the air. To overcome this, many humidifiers make use of antibacterial methods, such as, for instance, ultraviolet light sources. The water in an ultrasonic humidifier should nevertheless be changed frequently to help prevent potentially irritating or dangerous contamination
How to Clean an Ultrasonic Humidifier:
Ultrasonic humidifiers are ideal because they are inexpensive, very quiet and create a cool fog instead of hot mist that can burn kids. However, there are two issues to consider with these types of humidifiers. First, stagnant water can produce bacteria that will spray into your home. Second, they can also spray minerals into your air quite easily. It is therefore important to keep them clean and use pure water. Cleaning them is simple but does take some effort and should be done even if you continuously run them
- Empty out your humidifier every day. Unplug the unit. Wipe all the surfaces dry. Use a disinfectant wipe on the surfaces to safely get rid of any bacteria. Fill with completely fresh water
- Consider using distilled water. Use distilled or maybe purified or filtered water to keep out minerals that easily get sprayed into the air. The effects of the minerals in the air aren't fully known, but they can leave a white powdery dust on things in your home
- Remove hard water stains. Fill the tank with white vinegar and let stand. If there is a lot of scale, you may have to leave it between 4 and 24 hours
- Get rid of bacteria. If the water in the humidifier is slimy and/or has an odor, you may have bacteria. You can buy a product such as Bacteriostat. You can also use a very small amount of bleach, possibly a quarter of a teaspoon or less, to temporarily freshen the water and hopefully get rid of the bacteria. The Mayo Clinic suggests cleaning your humidifier every three days with a 3 percent hydrogen peroxide solution. Check your manual for specific cleaning instructions
- Clean the base. If your unit has a base, fill it with one cup of white vinegar and let it stand for 20 minutes. Use a cloth or brush to help remove scale from the base. You can also use specially made humidifier cleaner and follow the manufacturer's instructions for cleaning. Rinse the base thoroughly to get rid of anything but water. You can also disinfect the base with a water and bleach mixture. Let the mixture stand for a few minutes and then rinse the base thoroughly
- 1 x Ultrasonic Humidifier
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.87||USD$ 11.32||USD$ 10.77||USD$ 10.03|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.