Customers Also Bought
- Specially designed for those gilrs who like riding so much but can not find a well designed cycling underpants
- This is a very useful Little Star women Cycling Clothing for you
- Enjoy the pleasure of the design of this Patterned Women's Cycling Underpants
- This Little Star Cycling women Underpants is made of High-grade fabric, not only hygroscopic and breathable, but also antibacterial and deodorant
- The unique thicken design of this Little Star Cycling Underpants makes your buttocks well protect and more comfortable
- Enjoy the pleasure of the design of this Heart-shaped Patterned Best Cycling Clothing
- Cool max, quick dry function and make you feel more comfortable
- Even you are sweaty, the Cheap Cycling Clothing never adhere to your skin
- Enjoy the pleasure of the design of this Patterned Women Cycling Underpants
- This Little Star Cycling Underpants is made of High-grade fabric, not only hygroscopic and breathable, but also antibacterial and deodorant
- The exquisite workmanship and fashionable design of this Best Cycling Clothing is cool and charming
- The Best Cycling Clothing can give you supreme ventilation as you power your pedals through the rolling hills
- The unique thicken design of this Little Star Cycling Underpants makes your buttocks well protect and more comfortable
How to Measure:
Size in Details:
Leg Bottom Width
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
About Bicycle Clothing for Women:
Gone are the days of throwing on an old sweatshirt and hopping on a bicycle. Bicycle clothing, especially for women, come in a large array of styles, colors and price ranges. There is enough bicycle clothing for women on the market to fit every climate and most likely every mood. Women who cannot afford such specific fashions also have a number of options, as long as they keep some safety and comfort tips in mind
- Varieties of women's bicycle shirts include short sleeved, long sleeved or sleeveless jerseys, jackets and vests. Tops come in a wide array of colors, ranging from fire engine read to aqua blue, and can feature racing stripes, buttons, snaps or zipper closures or pockets, high collars and ribbed cuffs or tight sleeves. Materials are often a synthetic blend specially crafted to wick away moisture and sweat while still allowing skin to breathe. Tops are usually form-fitting, so cycling is a streamlined as it can be. While bicycle clothing for women will be made in the same styles and with the same materials as that for men, the shape of the tops are going to be different. Women's jerseys, jackets and vests will have a more tailored waist, narrower shoulders and extra room in the bust area
- Shorts and tight bicycle pants are some of the most common bicycle wear for women for the waist down. Form-fittings shorts usually hit the mid thigh and can made of Lycra or another synthetic blend that keeps the profile sleek but allows skin to breathe. Shorts are also available in a baggy style, some similar to running shorts with built-in underwear, or others more like cargo shorts for easy leg movement. Pants can appear similar to traditional sweatpants, but will usually feature ribbed ankles so pant legs don't get stuck in the spokes. Tights, the most lightweight and form-fitting bottom you can choose, are another option. Bottoms are also available in a wide range of colors, with racing stripes, designs or solids. Women's bottoms will also differ from men's in the shape. While men's shorts and pants will be cut straight down from the waist, women's may have extra room to accommodate rounded hips that are often wider than the waist
- Women who bicycle in colder climates definitely want to start any outfit with a base layer. All base layers are very form fitting to keep the warmth up and the bulkiness down. Options include short sleeve and sleeveless tops, bottom liners, inner shorts and even gel shorts. Base layers are crafted out of synthetics that keep warmth in but sweat out. Some are windproof for added protection. Don't forget the sports bra, also made of a stretchable and breathable material. Even the base layers are available in a wide array of colors
- Bicycle accessories are very important for the functions they serve. Wristbands and headbands keep moisture from invading the palms and dripping into the eyes. Some headbands are especially fashioned to fit beneath a helmet. Caps with visors keep the sun out of the eyes and often can fit beneath a helmet. Other accessories include arm warmers, thermal tubes that fit over the lower face, thermal balaclavas, bandannas, knit caps, shoe covers and socks. Many of the accessories are unisex, but some are tailored especially for women. Wristbands and headbands can be smaller, thinner and come in more feminine colors then the men's, such as a pearly pink or light blue. Hats, caps and visors may also feature more feminine colors and smaller sizes. Arm warmers, thermal tubes and other accessories designed for women will follow suit, often with lighter or pastel colors and smaller sizes to fit women's thinner frames and limbs
- While many women bicycle, not every woman will be willing or able to shell out extra cash for an entire wardrobe for the sport. It is very possible to bicycle in other sports gear, such as sports tank tops and workout pants, as long as none of the clothing has wide legs or sleeves that can get caught up in the spokes. Clothes that fit tightly but are not constricting work best, such as cotton or jersey shirts, shorts and jackets. With the popularity of biking to work, you may even end up wearing work clothing on the cycle, which is also possible as long as the work clothes don't consist of a micro miniskirt. Shoes should always be flat, allowing the full sole to meet the pedal. This means no high heels. Feet, especially the toes, should also be fully covered, so steer clear of sandals and flip-flops
How to Dress Properly for Cycling:
- The right clothing will make you more comfortable and increase your enjoyment of the sport of cycling
- Wear cycling shorts for added padding and to prevent chafing
- Buy a bike jersey that fits properly when you are in riding position. Most jerseys also have rear pockets, useful for carrying food, tools and identification
- Consider arm warmers or leg warmers for cooler days. These can be stowed away in your jersey when you don't need them
- Buy gloves for riding comfort and protection in case of a fall
- Consider a light shell for rain or cooler weather. This can also be stowed in your jersey when you don't need it
- Consider tights for cold-weather riding
- Buy cycling shoes for added comfort and pedaling efficiency. Cycling shoes generally fit best with thin cycling socks
- 1 x Women Cycling Underpants
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||AU$ 16.27||AU$ 15.97||AU$ 15.66||AU$ 15.25|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.