Customers Also Bought
- Underwater Camera is designed to connect to your TV, VCR, LCD TV or some Digital Video Camera/Camcorders with an A/V Input
- This Underwater Monitor has provided "Gender Adaptors" in the case that your Digital Video Camera cannot accept male RCA plugs
- The Underwater Monitor System is ideal for use on your home TV or VCR (when using Underwater Camera in the pool) or can be used on TV's found on cruise or dive boats,Show children what goes on at the bottom of the sea, lake, fishpond or aquarium
- Look down wells and tanks or search dams, rivers and flooded mine shafts. Search sink holes, look down pipe or large drain holes for missing pets or children. Marine departments can check for damage, inspect boats or search for wrecks
- Farmers can use Underwater Monitor System to inspect the bottom of wells, tanks and dams
- Use Underwater Monitor System to check drains and pipes for root/branches/leaf clogs and blockages
- Type: Digital TFT LCD
- Display Size: 3.5Inch
- Display Format: 4:3
- Power: ≤3W
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Video: 1 rearview video input/2AV input switch when reversing
- System: PAL/NTSC auto switch
- Contrast: 350:1
- Pixel: 480 x 234
- Installation: Install on the dashboard
- Operating Voltage: DC9V-16V
- Environment Humidity: 10%-90%
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~+60℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~+85℃
- Size: 104 x 103 x 25mm / 4.1 x 4.1 x 1.0in(L x W x H)
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Image Sensor: 1/4 inch SHARP color CCD
- Pixel Resolution: PAL: 500 x 582; NTSC: 512 x 492
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60~1/5000 Sec
- Lens Angular Field of View: 60 degree
- Effective Focal Length: 6mm, 9 Light
- Maximum Relative Aperture: F/2.0
- Resolution: 420 TV lines
- Video Signal Output: 1V(p-p) composite video signal at 75ohm termination
- Power Consumption: 1 Watt
- S/N Ratio: 40dB
- Cable Length: 20m/65ft
- This exciting new Underwater Monitor System offers anglers crystal clear glimpses of fish, cover, and the entire underwater landscape
- The Underwater Camera is ideal for use on your home TV or VCR (when using Underwater Camera in the pool) or can be used on TV's found on cruise or dive boats, show children what goes on at the bottom of the sea, lake, fishpond or aquarium
- Look down wells and tanks or search dams, rivers and flooded mine shafts. Search sink holes, look down pipe or large drain holes for missing pets or children
- Marine departments can check for damage, inspect boats or search for wrecks
- All the image can be displayed on your Underwater Monitor System then you can easily control it
- You can put yourself eye to eye, right where the fish are with this Portable 20m Underwater Monitoring System CCD Underwater Camera & 3.5 inch Color Digital TFT LCD Monitor
- This Underwater Monitor System has a 20m long cable, it can be put in a 20m depth water to watch
How to Clean an Underwater Camera:
- As you learn how to clean an underwater camera, make sure to inspect all cover doors regularly, including the ones for the battery and USB port. These should be free from debris and anything else which may allow water to leak into the underwater camera
- Remove any dirt or debris with a soft, lint free cloth. Take care to also remove any drops of water with the same type of cloth. This should be done both before and after each use
- Inspect visually all waterproof casings and seals, to make sure that there are no cracks or tears. Make sure that all doors close properly, and that the camera is not damaged in any way. If there is visible damage, do not use the camera underwater until the casings are replaced
- Fill the bucket with fresh water, making sure that it is free from any salt or other chemicals, as this could cause damage to the camera
- Close all doors on the camera, making sure that it is securely sealed. Immerse it into the bucket, with the lens facing downwards
- Open and close the lens cover a number of times, this is usually done by pressing the power button. This will make sure that any dirt or other obstructions are removed, preventing the lens cover from becoming stuck or damaged
- Remove the underwater camera from the bucket of water and gently shake off any excess liquid. Dry it using a clean cloth, then leave to air dry with all of the doors open. Now you know how to clean an underwater camera
- 1 x CCD Underwater Camera
- 1 x Underwater Monitor
- 1 x 6500mAh Battery
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 1 x 20m Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 98.51||USD$ 95.24||USD$ 91.98||USD$ 87.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.