Customers Also Bought
- Underwater CCD Camera System is designed to connect to your TV, VCR, LCD TV or some digital video camera/camcorders with an A/V input
- Underwater CCD Camera System have provided "Gender Adaptors" in the case that your digital video camera can not accept male RCA plugs
- The Portable Underwater Monitor is ideal for use on your home TV or VCR (when using underwater camera in the pool) or can be used on TV's found on cruise or dive boats,Show children what goes on at the bottom of the sea, lake, fishpond or aquarium
- Look down wells and tanks or search dams, rivers and flooded mine shafts. Underwater CCD Camera System Search sink holes, look down pipe or large drain holes for missing pets or children. Marine departments can check for damage, inspect boats or search for wrecks
- Farmers can use underwater camera to inspect the bottom of wells, tanks and dams
- Use 20m Camera System to check drains and pipes for root/branches/leaf clogs and blockages
- Type: Digital TFT LCD
- Display Size: 3.5Inch
- Display Format: 4:3
- Power: ≤3W
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Video: 1 rearview video input/2AV input switch when reversing
- System: PAL/NTSC auto switch
- Contrast: 350:1
- Pixel: 480 x 234
- Installation: Install on the dashboard
- Operating Voltage: DC9V-16V
- Environment Humidity: 10%-90%
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~+60℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~+85℃
- Size: 104 x 103 x 25mm / 4.1 x 4.1 x 1.0in(L x W x H)
- A professional underwater camera kit for anyone who is serious about learning more about what is in the water below
- The Portable Underwater Monitor has a high quality CCD image sensor which makes you see more clearly
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Image Sensor: 1/4 inch SHARP color CCD
- Pixel Resolution: PAL: 500 x 582; NTSC: 512 x 492
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60~1/5000 Sec
- Lens Angular Field of View: 60 degree
- Effective Focal Length: 6mm, 9 Light
- Maximum Relative Aperture: F/2.0
- Resolution: 420 TV lines
- Video Signal Output: 1V(p-p) composite video signal at 75ohm termination
- Power Consumption: 1 Watt
- S/N Ratio: 40dB
- Cable Length: 20m/65.6ft
- 1 x CCD Underwater Camera
- 1 x Underwater Monitor
- 1 x 6500mAh Battery
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 1 x 20m Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 111.51||USD$ 107.35||USD$ 103.19||USD$ 97.64|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.