Customers Also Bought
- The unique strap ensures it fit for wide range size of wrist
- The solid unisex watch is manufactured with exquisite high finishing
- High quality unisex watch ensures longtime using and convenience
- The buckle watch makes your schedule and date never early or late
- This buckle watch makes you go from the boardroom to the dinner party with ease
- The buckle watch is your personal assistant in your daily life
- This wrist watch is featured with fashionably and elegantly design which is an ideal gift for your friends or someone else
- High quality buckle watch ensures a long time convenient using
- This stylish buckle watch is featured with fashionably and elegantly design
- This unisex watch is designed with an adjustable band and a buckle
- With fine workmanship and unique design, this buckle watch can be a good gift for your friend
- Providing you with precise time, this unisex watch is your personal assistant in your daily life
How to Wear a Wristwatch:
- Choose a wrist to wear your watch. Wrist watches can be worn on the right wrist or the left; the choice is purely personal. Traditionally, watches are worn on the left wrist. This could be because, since many people are right handed, it was easier to adjust the time using the dial located on the right of the watch
- Place the watch on your wrist so that the number six on the watch face is closest to your thumb. Do this before actually strapping the watch on. This step ensures the watch is facing the proper direction and that you will be able to easily read the watch once strapped on
- Put the watch on. For a strap style that adjusts to your wrist, feed one end of the strap though the buckle and insert the retainer pin in a hole, like putting on a belt, so it feels comfortable on your wrist. Ensure the watch fits onto your wrist so that the watch is neither too tight (so as to cut off blood circulation) or too loose (so to fall over your wrist and onto your hand, possibly coming off completely). Watches with stretchy bands go around the hand onto the wrist. Clasp-style watches require catching the clasp with the opposing ring and snapping the clasp shut to secure the watch
- Report to your local jewelry store for a proper fitting. Jewelry store personnel are experts at fitting watches. This step is likely to be required if the watch you are wearing has metal links because such watches require special tools to remove links in order to fit the watch properly. Jewelry store personnel are also equipped to fix leather or rubber strap watches should those watch straps break
How to Repair a Wristwatch?
- Before going to a repair shop with a broken wristwatch, check first to see if the problem is something that you can fix. There are simple repairs that you can do on wristwatches that can save you money on the cost of labor charged by a watch technician. Some of these fixes require the use of only a few basic tools that you can find around the house
- Inspect the wristband and look for loose or broken parts.
- Remove the broken part if the wristband has different sections. Use a small screwdriver, the type used for jewelry repair, and loosen the connection of the broken section. Insert the replacement part where you removed the broken section, and then tighten the connections. Usually there are small hooks that connect each section. Make sure to twist them together using fine pliers
- Change the wristband. If the wristband is solid, such as leather or solid metal, remove the entire wristband
- Remove the retractable pins that connect on each side of the watch. The wristband should pop out of the watch's case
- Attach the new band using the same pins; make sure to push the pins tightly until you hear the clicking noise indicating that the wristband is in place
- Inspect the hour, minute and second hands of your wristwatch. Sometimes the hands become loose from repeated drops or hits
- Remove the back of the wristwatch. Lift the cover by using a small flathead screwdriver used by jewelers
- Remove the movement and the crown by lifting them gently. Don't lose the small parts. Make sure that they are intact when lifted
- Snap the hands back into place once you reach the face of the watch
- Put the crown, movement and the back cover back into place
Scratched or Broken Crystal
- Buff the scratches off the crystal using a very fine Scotch-Brite pad. Add a little pressure, and gently move the pad in the same direction as the scratch. This should remove or lessen the appearance of the scratch
- Find a replacement crystal for the broken one. If the exact material is hard to find, settle for any similarly shaped crystal made from a different material.
- Remove the broken crystal. Take off the back cover of the wristwatch. Remove the movement casing and then remove the crown. The crown is the little knob that winds the watch. Lift the broken crystal out of the bezel
- Insert the replacement crystal and put back all the parts removed
- 1 x Unisex Watch
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.71||USD$ 4.19||USD$ 3.77||USD$ 3.42||USD$ 3.14|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?