Customers Also Bought
- Color: Various colors available
- Material: Rubber
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- This Rubber Wrist Watch is digital reading LED wrist watch
- This wrist unisex watch features fashionably and elegantly digital reading designed
- Digital LED rubber band of the Rubber Wrist Watch can be adjusted by your self
- The precise surface decent unisex Wrist Watch is very charming for all occasions
- Wholesale Rubber Wrist Watch at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
- Fashion unisex watch with cool digital reading LED fits for both men and women
- The digit LED wrist watch offers many colors for your option
- The precise surface decent digit LED wrist watch is very charming for all occasions
- Digital LED rubber wrist watch is made with rubber comfortable and adjustable
- Fine workmanship digit LED unisex watch is durable for daily use
- LED wrist watch will show your cool style and it fits for most kinds of occasions
How to Replace a Electronic Watch Battery:
- Determine the type of battery required by reading the back of the watch. The battery identification number has 3 or 4 digits, and specifies which type of battery you will need for the replacement. If the battery size is not stamped on the back, then your owner's manual will provide this information. Otherwise, you can look up the manual online by entering the brand name and model number in a web search. If necessary, you can remove the back from the watch to see the size printed on the battery itself.
- Buy a new battery. Like watches, hearing aids also use button batteries. Therefore, drug stores usually have them for sale, if a nearby watch dealer isn't available.
- Pry off the back plate of the watch with a knife. A screwdriver will almost never be narrow enough to fit into the gap. A fingernail will almost never be strong enough to dislodge it. Look for an indent under the watch back where you can insert the knife edge. Work the knife all the way around to lift off the watch back.
- Replace the battery quickly. You may be able to preserve the watch's memory if you make the switch quickly enough. If not, then you will have to reset the date and time. The switch should easily take less than 30 seconds. The watch back may need to be put back on quickly as well, if that is necessary for the battery's circuit to be closed
How to Wear a Wristwatch:
- Choose a wrist to wear your watch. Wrist watches can be worn on the right wrist or the left; the choice is purely personal. Traditionally, watches are worn on the left wrist. This could be because, since many people are right handed, it was easier to adjust the time using the dial located on the right of the watch
- Place the watch on your wrist so that the number six on the watch face is closest to your thumb. Do this before actually strapping the watch on. This step ensures the watch is facing the proper direction and that you will be able to easily read the watch once strapped on
- Put the watch on. For a strap style that adjusts to your wrist, feed one end of the strap though the buckle and insert the retainer pin in a hole, like putting on a belt, so it feels comfortable on your wrist. Ensure the watch fits onto your wrist so that the watch is neither too tight (so as to cut off blood circulation) or too loose (so to fall over your wrist and onto your hand, possibly coming off completely). Watches with stretchy bands go around the hand onto the wrist. Clasp-style watches require catching the clasp with the opposing ring and snapping the clasp shut to secure the watch
- Report to your local jewelry store for a proper fitting. Jewelry store personnel are experts at fitting watches. This step is likely to be required if the watch you are wearing has metal links because such watches require special tools to remove links in order to fit the watch properly. Jewelry store personnel are also equipped to fix leather or rubber strap watches should those watch straps break
- 1 x Unisex Wrist Watch
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.08||USD$ 5.57||USD$ 5.14||USD$ 4.77||USD$ 4.45|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?