Customers Also Bought
- This is a kind of fashion skull quartz movement unisex ring watch with alloy band glass dial
- Skull shape is fashionable and cool enough, which can add charmness to you
- Protective material protects unisex watch from scratches
- The unisex ring watch can run precisely and are in great condition
- Super strength unisex fashion watch is easy to put on and off
- The fashion unisex watch is manufactured with exquisite high finishing
- This unisex watch makes it a simple, versatile timepiece great for everyday wear
- Put out the knob to adjust the time
- Still a compass attached for decoration
- You can wear unisex ring watch in any occasions and it makes you eye catching
- Fashion design with unique exquisite appearance
- High crafted finishing and polished for comfortable fit
- Band Material: Alloy
- Dial Material: Toughened Glass
- Dial Size: 1.8 x 1.8 x 1.2cm/0.71 x 0.71 x 0.5in(L x W x H)
- The fashionable precise surface decent skull ring watch is very charming for all occasions
- Precise high quality ring watch with alloy band, precise time and keep good time
- The unique exquisite appearance is durable for a long time use
- Stylish and popular design of this wrist watch goes from the boardroom to the dinner party with ease
- The women quartz watch features light and thin for comfortable wearing
How to Adjust a Quartz Watch:
Quartz watches contain a quartz crystal. This crystal has a piezoelectric nature that enables it to vibrate and produce an electric charge when pressure is applied to it. Quartz watches use the oscillation of the quartz crystal to drive a motor. The oscillation of the quartz crystal is caused by a small electrical current passed into the crystal by the watch battery. The motor that is driven by the crystal in turn powers a gear train that moves the hands of the quartz watch. A quartz watch's speed should be between 0.5 and 2 seconds a day. A watch with a speed outside this range needs adjusting. Watch adjustment ensures that your watch can run properly when it is in different positions
- Change your watch battery as this is the main reason why your watch may not be running properly. If the watch still has a problem then you need to use other ways to adjust it.
- Place the watch dial up and use a stop watch to time the second hand for 1 minute. Repeat the process with the dial of the watch facing down. Note the difference in rate. Repeat the step two or three times and find the average difference in rate. The difference in rates should not exceed 4 seconds
- Hold the quartz watch in a vertical position. Begin with the crown of the watch facing down. Use a stop watch to take the rate of the watch. Turn the watch so that the crown of the watch is facing left and take the rate. Turn the watch so that the crown of the watch is facing up and take the rate. Compare the rates. The difference in rates should not exceed 10 seconds
- Dismantle, clean and lubricate the watch in accordance to the manufacture's specifications. These are available in the manufacturer's manual which can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website
How to Restart a Quartz Watch:
Having a watch that doesn't keep time can be frustrating. Let's face it, no matter how fabulous or expensive the watch is, a watch that does not work is nothing more than cheap jewelry. So, although the importance of restarting a quartz watch may not be great in the grand scheme of things, it directly relates to the value of the watch. It is easy to get a stopped quartz watch restarted in a short time without losing the value of your investment
- Lay the watch face-down on a soft towel to protect the glass on the front of the watch. Pull out fully the crown, the piece that sticks out the side of the watch that is used to set the watch, so the mechanisms will disengage
- Watch image by Corneliu C from Fotolia.com Remove the back plate on the watch using a small flat-head screwdriver. Be careful not to scratch the surface of the watch. Slide the tip under the lip of the back and apply a prying pressure
- Locate the battery and note which side is up. The new battery must be inserted in the same direction. If the battery is held in by a spring, use tweezers to move the spring out of the way and remove the battery. If it held in with a clip, remove the screws holding the clip and remove the battery
- Insert the new battery with the same side up as the battery removed and reverse the procedures to put the watch back together
- Set the proper time and push the crown all the way back in to restart the quartz watch
- 1 x Unisex Ring Watch
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.90||USD$ 7.76||USD$ 7.63||USD$ 7.45|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.