Customers Also Bought
- Supports 10/100Mbps auto-sensing capability.
- USB 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 compliant.
- Supports USB full and high speed modes with bus power capability.
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX and IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T compatible.
- Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operation on Fast Ethernet.
- Plug & Play installation.
- Compatible With: Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP/VISTA/win7.
- Data Transfer Rates: Ethernet: 10Mbps/20Mbps (Half/Full Duplex), Fast Ethernet:100Mbps/200Mbps (Half/Full Duplex)
- Host Interface: USB 2.0(1.1 compliant)
- Network Interface: Female RJ45 jack
- Dimensions: 5.8 x 2 x 1.7cm/2.28 x 0.79 x 0.67inch(L x W x H)Color: white
- Weight: 80g
- Cable length: 15cm/5.91inches
Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operation on Fast Ethernet.
Ideal for laptop and desktop uses.
Supports 10/100Mbps auto-sensing capability. Supports USB full and high speed modes with bus power capability.
1 x USB 2.0 to Fast Ethernet Adapter
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.88||USD$ 8.42||USD$ 8.01||USD$ 7.64||USD$ 7.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.