- Reading Speed: 14.73M/S
- Writing Speed: 2.57M/S
- Storage Capacity: 2GB
- Compatible with: PC, notebook with USB interface
- Storage Temperature: -50°C ~ +80°C
- Size: 84 x 52mm / 3.3 x 2.0in(L x W)
- Tour Eiffel pattern, nice and light 2gb USB flash drive
- A business card size 2gb USB flash drive
- Hot plug and play, this 2gb USB flash drive enables you to install anytime
- Ultra slim card 2gb USB Drive easily fits in your wallet or pocket
- Safe and reliable 2gb Flash Drive
- Fast data transmission speed
- Store in a transparent hard case
- Gorgeous design Slim Card style USB Flash Memory Drive
- Compact and lightweight, this 2GB USB Memory Stick is easy to carry
- Small-size, durable material, shock-tolerable, portable
What is USB Flash Drive?
- A USB flash drive consists of a flash memory data storage device integrated with a USB (Universal Serial Bus) interface. USB flash drives are typically removable and rewritable, and physically much smaller than a floppy disk. Most weigh less than 30 g (1 oz). Storage capacities in 2010 can be as large as 256 GB with steady improvements in size and price per capacity expected. Some allow 1 million write or erase cycles and have a 10-year data retention cycle
- USB flash drives are often used for the same purposes as floppy disks were. They are smaller, faster, have thousands of times more capacity, and are more durable and reliable because of their lack of moving parts. Until approximately 2005, most desktop and laptop computers were supplied with floppy disk drives, but most recent equipment has abandoned floppy disk drives in favor of USB ports
- USB Flash drives use the USB mass storage standard, supported natively by modern operating systems such as Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, and other Unix-like systems. USB drives with USB 2.0 support can store more data and transfer faster than a much larger optical disc drive and can be read by many other systems such as the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, DVD players and in some upcoming mobile smartphones
- Nothing moves mechanically in a flash drive; the term drive persists because computers read and write flash-drive data using the same system commands as for a mechanical disk drive, with the storage appearing to the computer operating system and user interface as just another drive. Flash drives are very robust mechanically
- A flash drive consists of a small printed circuit board carrying the circuit elements and a USB connector, insulated electrically and protected inside a plastic, metal, or rubberized case which can be carried in a pocket or on a key chain, for example. The USB connector may be protected by a removable cap or by retracting into the body of the drive, although it is not likely to be damaged if unprotected. Most flash drives use a standard type-A USB connection allowing plugging into a port on a personal computer, but drives for other interfaces also exist
- Most USB flash drives draw their power from the USB connection, and do not require a battery. They should not be confused with some look-alike music player devices that combine the functionality of a digital audio player with flash-drive-type storage and require a battery for the player function
Design and Implementation:
- One end of the device is fitted with a single male type-A USB connector. Inside the plastic casing is a small printed circuit board. Mounted on this board is some power circuitry and a small number of surface-mounted integrated circuits (ICs). Typically, one of these ICs provides an interface to the USB port, another drives the onboard memory, and the other is the flash memory
- Drives typically use the USB mass storage device class to communicate with the host
There are typically four parts to a flash drive:
- Male type-A USB connector - provides a physical interface to the host computer
- USB mass storage controller - implements the USB host controller. The controller contains a small microcontroller with a small amount of on-chip ROM and RAM
- NAND flash memory chip - stores data. NAND flash is typically also used in digital cameras
- Crystal oscillator - produces the device's main 12 MHz clock signal and controls the device's data output through a phase-locked loop
The typical device may also include:
- Jumpers and test pins - for testing during the flash drive's manufacturing or loading code into the microprocessor
- LEDs - indicate data transfers or data reads and writes
- Write-protect switches - Enable or disable writing of data into memory
- Unpopulated space - provides space to include a second memory chip. Having this second space allows the manufacturer to use a single printed circuit board for more than one storage size device
- USB connector cover or cap - reduces the risk of damage, prevents the ingress of fluff or other contaminants, and improves overall device appearance. Some flash drives use retractable USB connectors instead. Others have a swivel arrangement so that the connector can be protected without removing anything
- Transport aid - the cap or the body often contains a hole suitable for connection to a key chain or lanyard. Connecting the cap, rather than the body, can allow the drive itself to be lost
- Some drives offer expandable storage via an internal memory card slot, much like a memory card reader
Size and style of packaging:
- Some manufacturers differentiate their products by using elaborate housings, which are often bulky and make the drive difficult to connect to the USB port. Because the USB port connectors on a computer housing are often closely spaced, plugging a flash drive into a USB port may block an adjacent port. Such devices may only carry the USB logo if sold with a separate extension cable
- USB flash drives have been integrated into other commonly carried items such as watches, pens, and even the Swiss Army Knife; others have been fitted with novelty cases such as toy cars or LEGO bricks. The small size, robustness and cheapness of USB flash drives make them an increasingly popular peripheral for case modding
- Heavy or bulky flash drive packaging can make for unreliable operation when plugged directly into a USB port; this can be relieved by a USB extension cable. Such cables are USB-compatible but do not conform to the USB standard
How much can you store?
- 1 x 2GB USB Flash Memory Drive
- 1 x Case
Spec Condition New Type USB Flash Memory Drive Memory Capacity 2GB Dimension 84 x 52mm / 3.3 x 2.0in(L x W) Reading Speed 14.73M/S Hardware PC, notebook with USB interface Storage Temperature -50°C ~ +80°C Features Features Tour Eiffel pattern, nice and light
A business card size USB flash drive
Hot plug and play, enables you to install anytime
Ultra slim card flash drive easily fits in your wallet or pocket
Safe and reliable
Fast data transmission speed
Store in a transparent hard case
Packaging Package Included 1 x 2GB USB Flash Memory Drive
1 x Case
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.23||USD$ 13.54||USD$ 12.92||USD$ 12.35||USD$ 11.83|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Bought this item on11-30-2010
- Other Thoughts: Bought this guy two weeks ago. It fits everywhere. Features speed, capacity, no need to install. Recommend it!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: Very nice, very elegant product. Uses standard flash chips, so don't expect any super speedy stuff.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-23-2010
- Other Thoughts: Came very quickly and in a band new package. Loved the way it looked, used it for 2 months, no problem yet, so not bad!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-10-2010
- Other Thoughts: it was something i needed to add to get free shipping, and it ended up something my mother needed. shipped on time and perfect
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-21-2010
- Other Thoughts: Excellent reliability, super easy to use and small enough to tuck into a pocket.
Was this review helpful?