Customers Also Bought
- Reading Speed: 21.73M/S
- Writing Speed: 8.26M/S
- Storage Capacity: 8GB
- Hardware: PC or notebook with USB interface
- Operating Systems: Windows ME, 2000, XP, and Vista
- Size: 89 x 28 x 17mm/3.5x1.1x0.7in (LxWxH)
- Supports plug and play
- No external power is required
- Fast data transmission speed
- Transferring data from one computer to another with this USB Flash Memory Disk
- With this USB Flash Memory Disk, you can easily store, swap, and share e-documents, pictures, music, and video clips
- Show your school spirit! Store and carry your data, pictures, music and video clips with this USB Flash Memory Stick
- Unique profile allows 8GB Flash Memory Drive to fit easily in your shirt pocket, jeans or wallet making it ideal for on-the-go students and working professionals, can be used to store, transfer, and carry almost any type of computer files safely and reliably
How to Fix an Undetectable USB Flash Memory Disk?
- While USB flash drives are a convenient and easy way to quickly transfer large quantities of data in a tiny space, the way that they store data can cause them to become easily corrupted
- If your computer will not detect the USB flash device or will not allow you to interact with the data stored on the drive, you can use the built-in features of your computer's operating system to attempt to fix the problem before resorting to buying a new drive
- Plug the USB Flash Memory Disk into a USB port that you know is working on a separate computer to make sure that the port itself is not causing the problem. Place the drive back into the original USB port if it remains undetectable on another system
- Open the "Start" menu and click on "My Computer" to bring up a new window that lists all of the drives connected to your computer. Take note of the letters assigned to the drives connected to your computer. Click on the blue button at the top left end of the window labeled "Map a Network Drive." Click "Continue" if a second window pops up asking for your permission to open the new menu
- Click the "Drive" button at the top of the new window. Select a drive letter from the drop-down menu that is not already in use, such as "Z" or "M." Click on the "Browse" button and locate the USB flash drive that your computer hasn't been detecting. Click on the drive and then click the "OK" button
- Click the "Finish" button to close the window and map the USB flash drive to your computer. Restart the computer and then return to the "My Computer" menu and check to see if the USB flash device is usable. Navigate to the "Start" menu if the device still isn't working properly, and open "Control Panel."
- Click the "Administrative Tools" link in the Control Panel menu. Click "Continue." Double-click the "Computer Management" link at the top of the menu. Click the "Disk Management" button at the left side of the window to bring up a list of drives on the computer. Right-click the USB flash drive and choose the "Format" option. Click "Start" and wait for the formatting process to finish. Restart the computer and then attempt to use the USB flash drive again
Tips & Warnings:
- If the flash drive remains undetectable by any computer after mapping and formatting, the problem is a mechanical defect and the unit will need to be replaced
- Formatting the drive will completely erase any data that was stored on it
How to Remove Write Protection on a USB Drive?
USB drives are convenient for carrying data around and transferring from one computer to another. USB drives come in all shapes and sizes, and they all utilize flash-based memory
- The memory can be locked in write-protect mode, which prevents you or someone else from accidentally deleting or copying over important data
- Look for a switch on the side or bottom of the USB drive. It might have a lock/unlock symbol on it
- Move the switch to the "unlocked" position to remove write protection. This position may also be labeled R/W for Read/Write. If you have no switch, continue to the next step
- Download and install Sony EzRecover (see Resources) and attempt to use it to format the drive (this will erase all content from the drive). If this doesn't work, try the next step
- Delete and re-partition the USB drive, using Windows XP. Go to "Control Panel," "Administrative Tools" and "Disk Management." Select the USB drive and click "Delete." Right-click on the empty drive and select "New Partition."
- Replace the drive. If all else fails, it may be the drive has simply gone bad. USB drives are not meant to last forever, and many do fail. Make sure and back up your data
Tips & Warnings:
- Try the USB drive on other computers running different operating systems (Vista, XP, 2000, etc.) to see if you can access your files and back them up
- Be sure to use the "safely remove hardware" feature when disconnecting your USB drive to prevent data corruption or errors. Right-click on the "Remove Hardware" icon in the taskbar and select your USB drive to remove
- Stylish, compact, and reliable USB Flash Drive making its ideal for transporting musics, digital images, presentations and more. Removeable storage solution for music, photos, videos, and data. Whether it's use for work, school, or home, the USB flash memory drive fits your digital lifestyle
- 1 x 8GB Leather USB Flash Memory Drive
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.31||USD$ 17.89||USD$ 17.47||USD$ 16.91||USD$ 16.91|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.