Customers Also Bought
- Creative design in metal bracelet style
- Safe and reliable Bracelet USB Flash Drive
- Easy to read and read in high speed with this Bracelet USB Flash Drive
- Fast data transmission speed available with this Bracelet USB Flash Drive
- This 2GB USB Flash Drive is convenient to carry with a key holder
- Seismic resistance, moisture and strike resistance 2GB USB Drive
- Reading Speed: 14.73M/S
- Writing Speed: 2.57M/S
- Storage Capacity: 2GB
- Compatible with: PC, notebook with USB interface
- 2GB Metal Bracelet USB Flash Memory Drive show your school spirit! Store and carry your data, pictures, music and video clips with this 2GB Metal Bracelet USB Flash Memory Drive
- Its unique profile allows it to fit easily in your shirt pocket, jeans or wallet making it ideal for on-the-go students and working professionals
How to Use a Flash Memory Drive:
- Insert the flash memory drive into a USB port on the computer of your choice
- Install the driver software for your flash memory drive. More modern computers will start downloading this software automatically when you plug the flash memory drive into the USB port and will install the driver automatically as well. If you computer doesn't do this, then you'll need to manually install the driver using the software that came with your flash memory drive
- Go to the "Start" button on your computer and click on it
- Access the "My Computer" tab by clicking on it
- Locate the portable flash drive amongst the other drives listed under the "My Computer" tab
- Store files on the flash drive as you wish
- Eject the flash and remove it after you have stored your data
How to Open a Write Protected Flash Drive:
- Remove the flash drive from its corresponding port on your computer. Check the back end of the flash drive and see if it has a tab that can be moved
- Click the tab on the back of the flash drive into the position marked as "Unlock." Plug the flash drive back into its port on your computer, and then click on the "Open a folder to view files" option when a window appears asking what action you want to take
- Click and drag the file that you want to open onto your desktop. Open the file and attempt to make any change to see if you receive an error telling you that the file is set to Read-Only mode
- Right-click on the file. Scroll down to the bottom of the pop-up menu, and then click on the "Properties" option
- Access the "General" tab, and then scroll down to the heading labeled "Attributes." Un-check the box marked as "Read Only" if it is currently checked. Click on "OK."
- Open up the Start menu if the "Read Only" check box is grayed out and you cannot click on it. Click on "Run," and then type in "CMD" if you are using Windows XP or an earlier operating system. Type "CMD" into the Search box, and double-click the icon that appears if you are using Windows Vista
- Type in the phrase "attrib -r +s" followed by the location of your flash drive, such as "attrib -r +s E:\" if your flash drive is designated as the "E:\" drive on your computer. Press "Enter" to enter the command and remove the Read Only feature from the drive
- Drag the file you want to modify onto the desktop again, and then open and attempt to modify it
How to Backup Files to a USB Flash Drive:
- Make sure your USB Flash Drive is large enough to accommodate what you want to save. If you only want to save certain files from the hard drive to the flash drive go to the folder that contains the files you want to save, right click on the folder, and view properties. This will tell you the size of the contents of your folder
- Connect your USB flash drive to your PC or laptop
- Choose the files to back up to the flash drive by using the right mouse button to click the Start button and choosing Explore. This will show all of the drives and files on your computer. You should see your external drive. It will probably be E and named removable disk
- Highlight the folder or files on your hard drive you want to back up to the external flash drive. Just go to the file you want to copy and click with your left mouse button. Do not let go. Hold the left mouse button down and drag the file or folder you want copy to the removable disk drive. Once your curser is over the removable disk drive file take your finger off the left mouse button. You will see a box pop up showing the files being copied from the hard drive to the flash drive
- After the box goes away your files and folders are done transferring. You will see them appear in the removable drive now. Repeat these steps for all folders you want backed up
- 1 x 2GB Metal Bracelet USB Flash Memory Drive
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.26||USD$ 5.12||USD$ 4.98||USD$ 4.79|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.