Customers Also Bought
- This Plum Blossom Shaped 4 Port USB Hub provides 4 additional USB 2.0 ports to existing USB system
- 4 Port USB Hub adds 4 USB 2.0 hi-speed ports, compatible with Laptop, PC, Notebook, Camera and etc
- 4 Port USB Hub is fully compliant with USB 2.0 specification
- Individual port over-current protection.
- Friendly and fashionable design makes you feel happy
- Plug and play installation
- No external power source necessary
- Plus color changing LED light which can make USB Hub as a night lamp and look beautiful
- Make your desk more meaningful with this cute plum blossom flower shaped 4-port USB splitter cable hub
- This ideal 4 Port USB Hub can be used on the road or at home conveniently
- This USB Splitter Hub does not require any external power, very convenient to use
- There are two red LED lights on the head of the ladybug shape 4 Port USB Hub
- Flower Shaped USB Hub offers instant connectivityfor up to four USB devices
- Color is random in delivery
How to Install USB 2.0 Hub?
he Universal Serial Bus, better known as USB, revolutionized the way that peripherals connect to computers and enabled true plug-and-play functionality. The biggest problem that most people have with USB (and it's second-generation technology, USB 2.0) is that there seems never to be enough USB 2.0 ports to plug in all of your peripherals and USB-ready components. This doesn't have to be a problem, however; with the addition of a USB 2.0 hub on or near your computer, you can greatly increase the amount of USB ports that are available for your use. Installing a USB 2.0 hub is easy, only taking a few minutes of your time.
- Choose one of the devices that are currently plugged in to your USB 2.0 slots and unplug it. You can do this with your computer shut down if you wish, but because of the plug-and-play nature of USB, it isn't necessary. You should use your operating system's option to safely shut down the hardware prior to removing it if possible, however (not all operating systems will have this option.) Make sure that the slot that you vacate is an actual USB 2.0 port and not USB 1.0 or 1.1; though the hub will still function on one of the lesser ports, your transfer speed will be greatly reduced.
- Place your USB 2.0 hub on a flat, stable surface near your computer (or on it, if you so desire.) You may wish to use dual-sided tape, hook-and-loop tape (such as Velcro), or a similar method to secure the hub without permanently affixing it to the surface you've placed it on. Attach the power cord to the hub and plug it in.
- Connect the USB 2.0 hub to the USB port that you previously opened using the USB cable provided with the hub. Allow your operating system a moment to recognize the hub and install the proper drivers to allow the USB 2.0 ports in the hub to function.
- Confirm that the hub drivers were installed successfully (a message from your operating system should inform you that your new hardware is ready to use.) You may now plug the device that you previously unplugged into the hub; you will receive the same connection speed and powered USB functionality from the hub that you would from a standard powered USB 2.0 port.
How to Use a Wireless USB Hub?
Belkin introduced the first wireless USB hub in January 2006. Intel released a white paper in 2004 discussing the impact of WUSB and the technology itself. Since then, their prices have come down tremendously. The connection speeds are significantly faster than Bluetooth. If you've been using Bluetooth technology to connect devices wirelessly, then a wireless USB Hub will feel like Christmas all over again. A Wireless USB Hub makes any USB devices into a wireless ones. You can have your laptop in one room and maintain access to USB devices in another part of your home or office with no wires.
- Read the instructions that came with your hub. You'd be surprised how many people skip this important step. Install any software included with your WUSB hub according to the manufacturer directions. Usually driver installation is done first from a CD-ROM.
- Plug the USB hub power supply into the wall, then into the hub. Connect the hub to your computer using a USB cord. This will allow you to install the hardware on your computer, but you will only need to have it connected via a cord for this step.
- Plug a wireless USB adapter into one of your computer's USB ports. This allows your computer to connect to the hub without having a wire that runs from your computer to the hub.
- Turn both antennas so that they stick straight up. This ensures the best connectivity possible.
- Select a location for all your USB devices. It may need to be within certain distance from your computer, so check the paperwork. In many cases it must be within 30 feet of the wireless adapter.
- Connect your USB devices, like printers, scanners, external hard drives, webcams or digital cameras, to the WUSB hub.
- Set security settings and connectivity settings for USB devices in the software that came with your WUSB hub.
- 1 x USB Splitter Cable Hub
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.61||USD$ 7.27||USD$ 6.95||USD$ 6.67||USD$ 6.40|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.