Customers Also Bought
- This hub splitter is 13 port high speed USB hub
- The idea for a new type of design is a USB2.0 hub ever tapped
- Please turn of your device after using this USB hub
- USB2.0 transfer rate up to 480mbps boasts high-speed type model
- USB1.1 legacy devices can be connected with this high speed USB hub
- Removal work may cause your data loosing during the data transmission
- 13 480mbps port, top-loading 480mbps ports-perfect for your thumb drives, usb lights or fans
- Transfers your data at up to 480mbps, it is convenient to use
- Works seamlessly with all of your USB1.1 and USB2.0 devices
- Saving desk space with slim-line design, it supports "hot swapping" for all of your USB devices
- It comes with strong function which can provide you lot of convenience
How to Power a USB Hub:
USB (universal serial bus) hubs are extremely simple to connect to a computer. They expand your computer's available USB ports, allowing you to have more devices connected to it simultaneously. Many hubs don't require configuration; most modern operating systems can operate hubs as soon as you connect them. Some hubs require external power, so you'll need to connect their AC adapters to an electrical outlet, then connect the hub to a free USB slot on your computer
- Connect the AC adapter for the USB hub into an electrical socket. Some hubs don't need external power, and will just work off the USB port
- Connect the other end of the adapter into the hub; it should power on
- Plug the hub into a USB port on your computer
How to Share a USB Hub:
Connecting with multiple USB devices from one computer gives your workstation a wide array of new capabilities. In the event your computer does not have enough ports for the targeted USB devices or their associated cables, you may employ a USB hub to extend your machine's accessibility. Sharing a USB hub with several pieces of hardware simultaneously combines and organizes your palette of machinery, sparing you the need to connect and disconnect from your computer's port frequently
- Disconnect the existing USB devices or cables from your computer's USB ports.
- Connect the USB hub to a free USB port on your computer
- Attach the USB devices or their cables to available ports on your USB hub
- Utilize the mounted devices, such as storage drives, as you normally would from your computer's file manager or desktop. They will function as if connected directly to your computer's USB ports
- 1 × Concentrator
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.29||USD$ 8.01||USD$ 7.74||USD$ 7.37|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.