- Kickstand design and closure to prop up your machine when required
- With keyboard by USB connect
- PC Skin Cover is made from high quality material
- PC Skin Cover is left right open type case design
- PC Skin Cover offers all round protection
- Portable Skin Cover is easily insert and remove
- Comfortable to hold
- Case Skin Cover is soft and durable
- With pen loop, water proof keyboard
- Keep safe and protected in style
- Anti-dust, impact protective and tear resistant
- Slim and Secure fit, intergrated keyboard and leather case 2 in 1
- Ultra high quality construction and switching
- It offers the ultimate protection against scratched, bumps and slips
- Cut outs allow access to all ports, switches, speakers and sensors
- OEM or universal packing
- Material: PU Leather
- Color: black /Whtie/pink/Red
- PC Skin Cover is made from high quality material. PC Skin Cover is left right open type case design
- Anti-dust, impact protective and tear resistant. Slim and Secure fit, intergrated keyboard and leather case 2 in 1
- It offers the ultimate protection against scratched, bumps and slips. Cut outs allow access to all ports, switches, speakers and sensors
How to Make a Computer Cover:
Dust and cat hair aren't good for computers - but why settle for generic plastic when you can have cowboys (or flowers or polka dots) instead?
Making the Cover
- Measure your computer: height (top of monitor to desk, including computer "box" if the monitor sits on one), depth (the widest part of the box or monitor, back-to-front), and width (the widest part of the box or monitor, side-to-side)
- Measure your keyboard (side-to-side and front-to-back)
- Double the side-to-side measurement for the keyboard (that is, if your keyboard is 16 inches by 6 inches, your fabric piece will be 32 inches by 6 inches, plus seam allowance)
- Add 5/8 inch to all sides of all pieces for seam and narrow-hem allowance
- Make a pattern from newspaper. Draw each piece using the measurements you've taken and cut it out; you'll use it to cut out the fabric. You should have six pieces: one top, four sides, and one keyboard piece
- Use the pattern pieces to calculate how much fabric you will need. Get the fabric, and preshrink it if necessary
- Pin the pattern to the fabric and cut out your cover
- Pin the four sides to the top, right sides together, and sew
- Bring the sides together, right sides together, and sew (with each seam, your amorphous mass of fabric will begin to assume the shape of a cube)
- Narrow-hem three sides
- Narrow-hem both short edges and one long edge of your keyboard piece
- Gather the unhemmed, long edge of the keyboard piece, pulling up to fit the unhemmed edge of the cube; tie off
- Pin the gathered edge of the keyboard piece to the unhemmed edge of the cube (right sides together) and sew
- Turn over 1/4 inch and press
- Turn over another 1/4 inch and press again
- Machine stitch
- Turn your stitch length to long
- Sew (without backtacking) two parallel lines, 3/8 inch and 5/8 inch, in from the edge
- Tie off one end (take hold of either the spool or the bobbin threads, gently pull up until you see a loop; grasp the loop and pull so that spool and bobbin threads are on the same side; tie securely)
- Take hold of either the spool or the bobbin threads; pull gently with one hand while sliding fabric toward the tied-off end with the other
- Tie off when you've achieved the length you want
- 1 X 8 Inch Portable Case For Table PC
- 1 X Stylus Pen
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.44||USD$ 8.45||USD$ 7.45||USD$ 6.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?