Customers Also Bought
- PC sound card not required
- 20 selectable ring tones
- This USB VoIP Phone is fully integrated with Skype, Xlite, Net2Phone, SJPhone and VoIPSeries
- Stylish design USB VoIP Phone, smart form factor and lightweight
- USB plug-n-play technology (windows vista supported)
- LCD display (with white backlight) of caller ID, contact list and call history
- Independent use of phone and sound card allows for Skype call while listening to music on PC
- LED of this USB VoIP Phone indicates USB connection state plus off-hook condition
- Acoustically isolated speaker and microphone to eliminate echo
- This Skype VoIP Phone has built-in volume control & mute button
- Stylish design LCD VoIP Phone, smart form factor and lightweight, fully integrated with Skype, Xlite, Net2Phone, SJPhone and VoIPSeries
- Independent use of phone and sound card allows for Skype call while listening to music on PC, LED indicates USB connection state plus off-hook condition
- Acoustically isolated speaker and microphone to eliminate echo, built-in volume control & mute button, USB plug-n-play technology (windows vista supported)
How to Set Up VoIP Phones
- VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) -- or the Internet phone -- is helping the traditional landline phone vanish as computer-based devices increasingly dominate communications. Using VoIP is much less expensive than using standard phones and the connections are constantly being improved. Setting up a VoIP does not need technological know-how. Try this set up and be ready to call anywhere in the world
- Shut down any programs that are running on your computer and insert the installation CD from your phone into the computer
- Launch the installation wizard from the CD to install the phone driver. Advance through the wizard by clicking on the "Next' button on the bottom of the screen and change whatever options you need
- Wait for the driver to install and eject the CD. Connect the phone to your computer by the USB cable
- Click on the "Start" menu and select "All Programs." Choose the "USB Phone" folder from "All Programs" and click on the "USB Phone" icon
- Click on the small arrow on the drop-down menu that appears. Look through the options for the phone software with which you want to connect
- Launch your VoIP software and open "Audio" settings in the Start menu. Choose "USB Audio Device" to connect the phone
- 1 x USB LCD VoIP Net Phone for Skype
- 1 x Installation CD (Manual + Driver)
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||AU$ 12.30||AU$ 12.07||AU$ 11.85||AU$ 11.56|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.