Customers Also Bought
- Device Type: Fax / modem
- Enclosure Type: External
- Interface Type: USB
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Max Transfer Rate: 56 Kbps
- Protocols & Specifications: ITU－TV.92, V.90, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.22, V.23, V.21, Bell212A, 103
- Error Correction Protocol: V.42LAPMandMNP2-4
- Data Compression Protocol: V.44，V.42bisandMNP5
- Instruction System: EIA/TIA578Class1, compatible with HaysAT instruction set
- Interfaces: 1 x modem - phone line - RJ-11 ¦ 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A
- Compliant Standards: Plug and Play, UL, cUL, IC, FCC
- Software Included: Drivers & Utilities
- OS Required: Microsoft Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT4.0 / 2000 / XP, Linux 2.4.2 or later
- System Requirements Details: Celeron 300, PentiumMMX266 or higher
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 122 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 20 - 80%
- The USB Fax Modem delivers performance and reliability
- Integrates powerful communications processing functions
- The 56K Fax Modem features Quick Connect that reduces connection time to get you online quicker
- Ideal for sending e-mail messages with large attachments
- Delivers performance and reliability, integrates powerful communications processing functions
- Quick Connect that reduces connection time to get you online quicker, ideal for sending e-mail messages with large attachments
How to Connect to a Modem Using a USB Port:
- Unpack your USB modem and connect it to your computer's available USB port (the USB port is a small rectangular slot)
- Restart your computer and check your computer in case it automatically recognizes the USB modem as an external device. Your computer will automatically install the drivers for the USB modem
- Install any software that came with your USB modem, if any
- Click on your start menu (may resemble the Windows logo) and navigate to Control Panel. Click on "Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Set Up a New Connection or Network" and select "Connect to the Internet."
- Type in the username and password you created when you initially ordered Internet through your Internet service provider. Sometimes your computer may automatically connect to the Internet without you having to input your username and password. Open a browser (Firefox and Internet Explorer) and attempt to access a website
How a USB Modem Works:
- Types of USB Modems
- There are many USB modems available on the market. They can be purchased from a variety of cellular phone carriers; each carrier has a different modem for different uses. Many carriers have USB modems for business use and USB modems for personal use
- How It Works
- The USB modem is used to access Internet service away from the home or office. It works on wireless broadband that is available in a variety of locations called "hot spots." The USB modem works with a cellular phone carrier; they provide the broadband and they usually charge a monthly fee. The USB modem connects to a USB port on the laptop. It then works with the wireless network in the area, and provides Internet access. It can be transported virtually anywhere.
- The biggest appeal of USB modems is the convenience its brings. You can plug it into your USB port on your laptop and access wireless Internet immediately. Choosing the right modem is important. When choosing a carrier, pick one that has wireless Internet access in a variety of locations
- 1 x USB Modem
- 1 x Cable
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x CD
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.63||USD$ 10.46||USD$ 10.29||USD$ 10.05||USD$ 10.05||USD$ 10.05||USD$ 10.05||USD$ 10.05|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.