Customers Also Bought
- Auto Voltage Control: Record according to voltage change, ie, start when telephone is picked up while finish when telephone is hung up
- Voice Control: Record based on whether there is sound signal in the line check, such as interphone and so on
- Manual Phone Keystroke Control: Start and finish the record according to the content of the call by the caller through keystroke
- Input: 2 channel
- Impedance: >100K ohm
- S/N Ratio: 50dB
- Frequency Response: 300Hz~3400Hz
- Digital Mode: GSM
- Capture Speed: 12.5Kbit/s, 5X audio compression
- Average Seek: 39MS
- Power: Max. 200W
- Temperature: 5°C ~ 40°C
- Humidity: 5% ~ 85%
- Operating System: Windows98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- CPU: Higher edition than Celeron 800
- HDD: No less than 1GB (20GB recommended)
- Memory Capacity: No less than 128M
- Monitor: VGA 800 x 600
- MP3 and WAV formats are available for GSM format conversion recording box
- Multi -models recording. 175 hours GSM format and WAV format recording data can be stored in only 1G space, with GSM software and WAV software
- WAV format is highly recommended because it is a friendly format to almost every player
- Telephone call can be recorded automatically in Audio Control mode (A), Voltage Control mode (V),or Key Control mode (K)
- Telephone number in both "DTMF" and "FSK" standard can be recorded and displayed correctly
- If number and relevant information such as name, group, company, etc, was stored in "server" . Relevant information can be popped up through local computer and internet automatically by "client popup" software according to number
- Easy installation. Usb port is used for linking recorder with computer. One computer can only link one recorder
- Any determinate period recording information including time, number, etc, can be showed, out put, printed recording box
- Recording can be searched by channel number, date, company, name, etc
- Through local computer and network, every channel can be monitored in real time
- Hierarchical rights and password make sure data safety without missed telephone call
- Starting and stopping time can be set as your wish recording box
- Fully digital mode for record and playback, hi-fi reappearance of the original sound, hard disk of 1GB able to record 175 hours
- 800 x 600 figure resolution display provided. Detailed display of working mode, operation indication and query result record
- Audio, voltage and key control are supported when recording start modes, the host calling receive mode DTMF and FSK was supported automatically
- Caller company alarm alert to achieve real-time monitor
- Quick search and print of complicated call record; search and print functions of channel number, call date, phone number, company name
- Print the query result by local or network printer
- Cycling record according to designated record space and automatic deletion of the earliest record in batches
- Able to pre-set record time
- Immediate monitor of any call line at host and any servers
- Record, call record, search and playback in the same time
- Key operation, machine and fault with alert and warning
- Management of the equipment and search and playback of record through network sa Internet or LAN
- Classified password right management and high confidence of call record. Industrial-grade machine model and highly reliable components, machine and keyboard hard lock
- USB port, 1 channels telephone recorder box, a PC only can connect one box and can record to 1 channels
- Immediate monitor of any call line at host and any servers .The 2 Channel USB Recording Box for Telephone JB-USB2 is a small size Phone Recorder Device which is steady, cheap and easy to operate
- Through local computer and network, every channel can be monitored in real time.Usb port of the recording box is used for linking recorder with computer. MP3 and WAV formats are available for GSM format conversion
- 2 Channel USB Recording Box for Telephone.Recording Box can quick search and print of complicated call record; search and print functions of channel number, call date, phone number, company name
- Telephone Voice Recording can through local computer and network, every channel can be monitored in real time.This 2 Channel USB Recording Box for Telephone is the best choice for you
How to Record From a Phone to a Recorder:
Knowing how to record a phone conversation is useful if you need to conduct an interview, have an "on the record" chat with someone or save voice mail messages permanently. Make sure to follow relevant local and federal laws, which usually require that you have the consent of the people involved in the call before you press the "Record" button
- Determine what type of recorder control device you'll need. Corded phones, whose receiver is connected to the base through a phone cord, require a different kind of recorder control than cordless phones with wireless handsets
- Familiarize yourself with the features of your phone recorder control. It should consist of a box with a switch labeled "Rec" and "Play," or something similar. The box should have a phone jack and two built-in cables coming: a phone cord and a mini-jack audio cable
- If you have a corded phone, unplug the telephone handset from the base of the phone and plug it into the phone recorder control. Plug the recorder control's phone cord into the telephone base. You will hear a dial tone through the receiver if you've done it right
- If you have a cordless phones, connect the recorder control to the handset base
- Plug the recorder control's mini-jack cable into the microphone jack of a recording device, such as a portable voice recorder
- Flip the switch on the phone recorder control from "Play" to "Rec."
- Press the Record button on your recording device and test the connection by making a practice phone call or saying a few words into the phone receiver. You should be able to hear yourself on the recording when you play it back. Note: Certain types of recorder controls begin recording automatically when you pick up the handset
Tips & Warnings:
- Remember to do a quick test recording before you start recording the main conversation to make sure everything is on and working properly
- You can use everything from a portable voice recorder to a cassette player or personal computer to record audio, as long as the device has a microphone jack
- It's perfectly safe to leave the recorder control plugged into to your phone. When you're finished recording, simply click the switch from "Rec" back to "Play."
- Recording phone conversations without the other person's knowledge and permission is illegal in many places. Make sure you're familiar with state and federal privacy laws before recording anyone
- 1 x USB Recording Box for Telephone
- 2 x Telephone Wires
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x CD
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 40.76||USD$ 38.79||USD$ 36.82||USD$ 34.19|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.