Customers Also Bought
- USB to RS232 converter converts standard USB port to RS232 9 Pin serial port
- USB to DB9 converter support RS 232 interface DB9
- USB to DB9 adapter supports over 1Mbps data transfer rate
- Supports remote wake up and power management
- USB 2.0 compliant
- USB: Type A Male
- RS232: Male
- System Support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Size: 66 x 35 x 16mm/2.6 x 1.4 x 0.6in (L x W x H)
- This Convert Adapter is great for serial devices that you want to convert to USB. The Cable is a fast solution for peer-to-peer file transfer between two computers via the USB port
- USB to RS232 (9-pin Male) adaptor plug and play installation. Full compliance with the USB. Brand new (never used). Supports remote wake up and power management. USB 2.0 is a high-speed port. Windows 2000/XP/Vista system was supported. This product supports remote wake up and power management. The Adapter supports over 1Mbps data transfer rate
- Connect PDAs, digital cameras, modems, and other serial devices to your USB port with our high performance USB to Serial adapter from Cables Unlimited. This fully plug and play adapter is perfect for people with the latest high performance USB only computers
- 1 x USB to RS232 Adapter
- 1 x USB Extension Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.31||USD$ 4.97||USD$ 4.67||USD$ 4.41||USD$ 4.18|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is RS232 Null Modem Connectors?
232DTE - DB25F to DB25M - 25 pin female/male.
9PMMNM - DB9M to DB9M - 9 pin male/male.
- NO RESPONSE AT ALL, what should I do?
If this occurs, the following checklist will help in identifying the problem:
1. Are all cable plugs connected tightly?
2. Are cables going to the right ports?
3. Have operating system and software been properly installed?
4. Have ports been configured properly?
5. Is AC power on for all devices?
6. Did you re-power after setting switches and jumpers? If not, turn device power off, wait 30 seconds, and turn it back on.
7. Have switches and jumpers been set properly?
8. Are cables wired as shown by the pin-to-pin diagram?
9. Are there any broken lines? Any extra pins connected?
- Why do most RS232 devices need 4 external capacitors?
RS232 uses both positive and negative voltages for signaling. The RS232 driver needs a charge pump circuit to generate these signal voltages from a single Vcc supply. Four capacitors are needed to generate the positive (V+ or Vdd) and negative (V- or Vss) voltages.