Customers Also Bought
- This wonderful Harry Potter sweater is based on the wardrobe featured in the Harry Potter movies
- Stylish V neck Harry Potter sweater and pull on style for wearing with ease
- Wool & acrylic yarn textured blend offers the perfect balance of natural comfort
- The most important thing is that this Harry Potter sweater is specially designed for the fans of Ravenclaw
- Harry Potter sweater - It takes just a touch of wool to give this a harry potter uniform luxurious feel
- Choose your house, Harry Potter sweater with blue strip and craft your magic carefully
- Make your favorite story book character come to life with this Harry Potter sweater
- Personalize your wearing style with this stylish Harry Potter sweater
- Material: Wool & Acrylic Yarn
Size in Detail:
SIZES (in inches)
Bust (underarm doubled)
Center Back (Neck to Cuff)
Length ( neck to bottom)
Cross Back (Shoulder to S)
Sleeve (Underarm to Cuff)
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
Intruduction of Harry Potter:
Harry Potter Series:
- J. K. Rowling is a British author best known as the creator of the Harry Potter fantasy series, the idea for which was conceived whilst on a train trip from Manchester to London in 1990
- Harry James Potter and his friends: Ron Billius Weasley & Hermione Jean Granger
- Harry Potter is a series of seven fantasy novels written by the British author J. K. Rowling. The books chronicle the adventures of the adolescent wizard Harry Potter and his best friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, all of whom are students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The main story arc concerns Harry's quandary involving the evil wizard Lord Voldemort, who killed Harry's parents in his quest to conquer the wizarding world and subjugate non-magical people (Muggles)
- The series has been translated into 67 languages, placing Rowling among the most translated authors in history
- The Harry Potter series have been the recipients of a host of awards since the initial publication of Philosopher's Stone including four Whitaker Platinum Book Awards (all of which were awarded in 2001), three Nestlé Smarties Book Prizes (1997-1999), two Scottish Arts Council Book Awards (1999 and 2001), the inaugural Whitbread children's book of the year award (1999), the WHSmith book of the year (2006) among others
Intruduction of Ravenclaw:
- Ravenclaw is one of the four Houses of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, founded by Rowena Ravenclaw. Members of this house are characterised by their intelligence and cleverness. Its house colours are blue and bronze, and its symbol is the eagle. The house ghost, who in life was the daughter of the house's founder Rowena Ravenclaw, is the Grey Lady. Many great wizards and witches have come from this house, including Filius Flitwick and Luna Lovegood
- "Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw, if you've a ready mind, where those of wit and learning will always find their kind."- The Sorting Hat
- Wit beyond measure is a man's greatest treasure."- Rowena Ravenclaw
- Ravenclaw House prizes intelligence, cleverness, knowledge, and wit in its members. Thus, many Ravenclaws tend to be academically motivated and talented students
- Cho Chang (born c. 1979) was a witch who attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from 1990 to 1997 and was sorted into Ravenclaw House. She was a seeker for the Ravenclaw Quidditch team and a popular student. She began dating Harry Potter in her sixth year, however, she survived the war and eventually married a muggle
- Luna Scamander (née Lovegood) (born c. 1981) was a witch and daughter of Xenophilius Lovegood and his wife, later in life, Luna became a wizarding naturalist and eventually married Rolf Scamander, with whom she had two sons, Lorcan and Lysander
What is Cosplay:
Cosplay short for "costume play" is a type of performance art in which participants don costumes and accessories to represent a specific character or idea. Characters are often drawn from popular fiction in Japan. Favorite sources include manga, anime, tokusatsu, comic books, graphic novels, video games, hentai and fantasy movies. Role play includes portrayals of J-pop and J-rock stars, Taiwanese puppet characters, science fiction characters, characters from musical stories, classic novels, and entertainment software. Any entity from the real or virtual world that lends itself to dramatic interpretation may be taken up as a subject. Inanimate objects are given anthropomorphic forms and it is not unusual to see genders switched, with women playing male roles and vice versa.
How to be a Cosplayer:
- To be a cosplayer you first need a costume. You can make your costume, either by sewing or by putting it together from already made pieces
- Find your accessories. Some costumes aren't complete without their accessories. For example, if you are cosplaying as Kaylee from the Sci-Fi show, "Firefly", it's helpful to have her rainbow parasol. Children costume helps identify you as that character
- Find a place to wear your costume! Halloween is not the only day you can get dolled up in your favorite costume
- Pose and be nice. Some people will want to comment on your costume and / or take your picture. Posing for pictures is a really fun part of cosplaying
- Wash with cold water below 30 degrees without bleaching
- Hand washing and hang to dry
- Avoid exposing under the sun directly for a long time
- 1 x Harry Potter Costume Ravenclaw V Neck Sweater
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||NZ$ 102.02||NZ$ 98.77||NZ$ 95.51||NZ$ 91.17||NZ$ 91.17|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.