- This pair of designer varicose veins stockings provides stylish comfort and relief for all-day wear
- The two-way support compression stockings delivers therapeutically correct graduated support to relieve leg problems
- Associated with varicose and spider veins and inadequate leg circulation, the compression stockings can bring you much benefits
- Moderate support of the women support stockings helps relieve mild swelling, edema and minor varicose veins
- Made of high quality latex material and fine workmanship, the varicose veins support stockings is comfortable and durable to wear
- This pair of compression stockings also can be a perfect gift for someone special or treat for you
- One size fits most
- Material: Latex
- Color: Black & Grey
- This unique construction of the varicose veins support stockings acts as a second heart to you
- Open toe design makes you feel the freedom of feet and will be comfortable whenever you wear them
- The varicose veins compression stockings can increasing blood circulation and preventing general body fatigue
- The whole heels of this varicose veins women support stockings can be surround, which will be good to you
- The compression stockings can last much longer than regular socks, so this pair of varicose veins stockings is a nice investment to your health
- Hand wash in warm water with mild soap / detergent
- Do not wring or twist. Lay flat to air dry
When to Wear Compression Stockings:
Compression stockings are heavy elastic stockings that are tighter at your foot and become progressively less constricting as they reach your knee. Their purpose is to put pressure on your leg muscles to help push blood back to your heart. They are often placed on patients in the hospital who are not able to get out of bed. Other times they should be worn every day until you are no longer at risk of blood clots. Aside from the prevention of blood clots, they are used for chronic venous insufficiency, varicose veins, lymphedema and post plebitic syndrome. They are also sometimes worn by diabetics to prevent and heal leg ulcers
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency: Compression stockings are worn for chronic venous insufficiency, which is the inability of the veins in your leg to pump an adequate amount of blood back to your heart. Your ankles and legs may swell as a result of this condition and the stockings can help reduce the swelling
- Varicose Veins: Varicose veins are enlarged or swollen from the pressure of being on your feet. They can be painful and may be a sign of other, more serious circulation problems. Compression stockings are worn during the day for this condition
- Lymphedema: Lymphedema is the swelling of your arms and/or legs as a result of a blockage that does not allow the lymph fluid to drain properly. Compression stockings should not be worn at night for this condition and you should try to elevate your legs
- Post Phlebitic Syndrome: Post phlebitic syndrome results from blood clots in the leg that have set into the vein and damaged the valves. It causes continual leg swelling and pain. Compression stockings will help to force the blood back to your heart and reduce the swelling
- Prevention of Blood Clots: Blood clots can cause stroke, heart attack and pulmonary embolism, and can be a very serious risk. Compression stockings, particularly following surgery, can prevent them from forming
- Diabetics: Compression stockings are both a treatment and preventative for diabetics from developing venous or arterial ulcers in their lower legs
How Do Compression Stockings Work:
- Definition: Compression hosiery, also called compression stockings, are supportive stockings used by both men and women. They are worn with a doctor's prescription and are designed to facilitate compression therapy, a technique that helps improve circulation to relieve a number of medical conditions such as varicose veins. These stockings are custom-made and do not come cheap. Since the use of this type of hosiery is typically suggested by a medical doctor and it is intended as a solution to a medical concern, insurance policies may cover the cost of compression stockings provided the patient has a written prescription
- Fit: A doctor usually determines which design, length and class of compression stockings are needed. Compression stockings are custom-fitted to the leg of the patient to deliver the doctor's recommended strength of compression. Three main factors are considered when prescribing the specific design of compression stockings to use: the condition being treated, the patient's comfort and movement, and aesthetics
- Styles Available: Compression stockings come in a variety of styles and aesthetics. Patients may be prescribed knee-length or thigh-high stockings, which are held and secured by either a hemmed band or belt
- How They Work: Compression stockings apply pressure on the veins of the leg, with the greatest amount of pressure applied at the ankle. Usually, the strength of compression reduces further up the leg. Doctors prescribe the use of compression stockings to initiate a natural pump mechanism as the patients walk and exercise their legs. This mechanism is said to prevent clot formation in hospitalized and inactive patients by improving the return of blood in the legs
- Benefits: Wearing the stockings prevents ambulatory hypertension or progression of venous disease, which helps reduce and minimize the occurrence swelling in the legs. In many cases, they provide comfort and ease the pain suffered by immobile patients. In improving circulation, the stockings prevent the onset of symptoms related to thrombosis disorders such as varicose veins
- Applications: The use of compression stockings is considered a standard for various prevention and treatment applications. Before surgeries, patients are asked to wear compression stockings as a form of pre-operative risk assessment, particularly in cases of deep vein thrombosis. Traveling patients who are at high risk of deep vein thrombosis are usually asked to wear low-pressure hosiery to prevent fluid buildup. Swollen superficial veins and venous leg ulcers are just two of the other conditions that can be relieved with compression stockings
- Caution: Patients are advised to constantly wear their compression stockings during the day to fully enjoy their benefits. They may remove the stockings at night before they sleep, unless the doctor says otherwise. If patients experience swelling below the lowest point of the stocking, skin irritation and extreme pain and discomfort, they should immediately remove the stockings and see their doctor
- 1 x Pair of Stockings
Spec Condition New Type Stockings Color Black & Grey Material Latex Features Features This pair of designer varicose veins stockings provides stylish comfort and relief for all-day wear
The two-way support compression stockings delivers therapeutically correct graduated supp
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pair of Stockings
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.99||USD$ 6.99||USD$ 6.99||USD$ 6.99||USD$ 6.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on01-16-2012
- Other Thoughts: I've tried several styles of Compression Stockings and for every day wear, these are my favorite so far, and more economical. They've got a nice smooth fit and seem to have less binding areas like around the top band.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-06-2012
- Other Thoughts: I ordered these Compression Stockings because I couldn't find a pair in my local drugstore that would fit comfortably. I only use when flying because of history with blood clots. I have large (ok, yes fat) calves and these are tight enough to be effective yet comfortable and do not roll down or pinch.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-26-2012
- Pros: very comfortable and easy to put on. it doesnt roll down which i like most. and the price is even better compare to the pharmacy price.
- Cons: none so far. im very happy for purchasing this product
- Other Thoughts: my spider veins became less visible.
Was this review helpful?
20 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
Bought this item on12-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: After finally receiving the product I find that Compression Stockings is an excellent value. The thigh highs stay up all day long. I have seen improvement in my leg veins as they don't seem to be as visible as before.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: I'm using these for varicose veins stockings that appeared during pregnancy. They are very helpful and comfortable. They actually make me feel more energetic and when I take them off all the veins are where they should be (just for a couple of minutes.) I like the open toe because I can wear sandals and feel like no one is noticing. The thigh band is very comfortable and I can wear them most of the day.
Was this review helpful?