Customers Also Bought
- This VGA Data Cable is ideal for video presentations, classroom environments, POS, server rooms
- This is a high resolution double head VGA Cable
- The 5m Extender VGA Cable is designed to provide the highest video quality possible through VGA
- The VGA data cable features two VGA connectors and offers a far connection distance
- The VGA line provides you superior interference protection
- It is ideally suited for high resolution VGA applications
- Size: 5m/16.4ft(L)
- This high-quality high definition cable is specifically designed for multimedia, or communication applications
- The cable features two VGA connectors and offers a connection distance of up to 5m
- Ideally suited for high resolution VGA applications
- You can connect this cable to your TV and projector
- This practical and useful cable will surely bring you clear image
How to Connect HDMI VGA to TV:
High Definition Media Interface (HDMI) is an audio-video protocol. The hexagon-shaped plug on the end of the cable delivers HD video and eight separate channels of digital audio for home theater surround sound. Connecting an HDMI cable to an HDTV is the only connection you need to make for the best possible picture and sound quality from a source signal, such as cable or satellite television.
- Turn off the power to the HDTV before connecting the HDMI cable. This eliminates the risk of an electrical surge that could harm the screen or electronic components inside the television.
- Line up the shape of the plug with the outline on an HDMI port on the TV and push the plug straight in. Take note of which port is used for the cable, since many HDTV sets have more than one HDMI input port for hooking up additional components.
- Plug in the other end of the cable to an HDMI-compatible device, such as a Blu-ray player or HD receiver
How to Choose an HDMI VGA Cable:
HDMI stands for High Definition Multimedia Interface and represents a breakthrough in the home entertainment industry. It allows users of Blu-Ray, HDTVs, new gaming consoles, and other electronics to view their media of choice in true 1080i high definition. Choosing which HDMI cable to purchase can be, however, a bigger challenge than one would expect. So, here's a guide on how to choose the right HDMI cable for you.
- Measure before you buy. It is crucial that you figure out how long your HDMI cable needs to be. So, use a tape measure and figure out the distance between your HDTV and whatever device you'll be hooking up to it. Write this distance down and remember to check and make sure that the HDMI cable you purchase is at least a few inches longer than your measurement
- Don't be a conspicuous consumer. Just because an HDMI cable is more expensive doesn't mean that it's better. In fact, all HDMI cables are essentially the same exact product. So, don't pay more for the same product because you assume that the higher price tag comes with a higher quality. If you do, you'll just end up paying for a brand name that won't have any impact on your picture quality whatsoever
- Shop online. Even warehouse stores like Circuit City or Best Buy only keep higher-priced HDMI cables in stock because those cables make them more money. Try shopping online instead in order to find the best possible deal. Even if you have to pay shipping and handling, it'll still likely be cheaper than shopping in the store
- Check your components before you make the purchase. Although HDMI cable isn't really a big-ticket kind of purchase, it can be relatively expensive compared to other cords and cables of a similar function. So, before you buy HDMI cable, make absolutely sure that both your TV and your peripheral are HDMI compatible
- 1 x VGA Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.66||USD$ 11.46||USD$ 10.26||USD$ 8.66|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.