- Brand new, high quality
- VGA cable with male to male connector
- VGA cable with HDB15 Male to HDB15 Male connector
- Extension cable for computer monitor connection
- Double magnetism ring shielded
- Cable Length: 10m / 33ft
- 15Pin VGA Extension Cable with male to male connector
- VGA Extension Cable with HDB15 Male to HDB15 Male connector
- 15Pin VGA Extension Cable for computer monitor connection
- High quality material makes the 15Pin VGA Extension Cable durable and reliable for long time use
What is VGA:
- VGA technology is an analog interface, or connection device, used between a computer system and monitor, or other display device
- VGA hardware is used to facilitate a digital signal which enables a display device to show an image
- VGA refers to a specific resolution, or level of information displayed, of 640-by-480 pixels. Pixels are the smallest element in an image
How to Build a VGA Cable:
Build a VGA cable on site and for pennies by soldering two ends on a cable and attaching a pair of hoods. When a longer cable is needed, one can be made in just minutes for very little cost in a few simple steps. Nearly any computer cable can be created in custom lengths by using a small assortment of solder and crimp connectors and having a supply of cable on hand. Simple steps and links to the pin diagrams necessary to make various cables are all that is needed.
- Cut the cable to the desired length, leaving some spare cable for slack and to be able to rearrange the desk.
- Strip about an inch of the outer insulation from each end of the cable, being careful not to nick or strip the insulation from any of the inner conductors. If any of the inner conductors are stripped in the process, cut the cable back an inch and strip the outer conductor again.
- Strip about a quarter-inch from each of the inner conductors. Preheat the soldering iron while stripping the conductors.
- Place one D-sub connector into the hands-free soldering aid so that the solder connectors are facing up.
- Insert a single conductor deeply into the middle pin of the middle row of solder connections, choosing a color that is in the middle of the cable to keep the conductors from getting tangled.
- Touch the tip of the soldering iron to the conductor and press it against the solder connection on the D-Sub connector for a second or so and then apply the tip of the solder to the conductor until solder flows into the connector and onto the conductor evenly. Remove the soldering iron and inspect for a good connection.
- Solder the remaining pins in the middle row and then solder the pins in the outer rows until each of the 15 pins has a conductor soldered to it. Repeat the process for the other end of the cable, using the same color conductor for the same pin number on each end of the cable.
- Attach the protective hoods to the ends of the cable after inspecting the connections. Connect the cable to the monitor and the video card.
The Difference Between VGA and SVGA Cable:
- Image by Flickr.com, courtesy of Stephen In traditional desktop computer setups, a cable connects a computer to a monitor. A video graphic array (VGA) cable carries analog signals and supports video resolutions up to and including 640 x 480. A super video graphic array (SVGA) cable carries analog signals and supports resolutions up to and including 800 x 600. SVGA is also known as enhanced or ultra VGA. Most SVGA cables support far higher display resolutions than the 800 x 600 standard
- VGA and SVGA cables usually have plugs with pins arranged in three staggered rows: The first and last rows have 5 pins and the middle row, with only 4 pins, appears to have a missing pin. But no pin is missing. This 14-pin configuration is the standard configuration, and these cables plug into high-density, 3-row, 15-hole VGA ports, or sockets, on computer monitors, other display devices and adapters
- It's impossible to tell the difference between unlabeled VGA and SVA cables just by looking. If the cable is SVGA and is connected to a SVGA-capable display device and a computer with a graphics card and video memory supporting SVGA, a resolution of 800 x 600 or better should be available
- Unlabeled cables that are fat are more likely to be SGVA than are skinny cables. SVGA cables have superior shielding. In addition, to help eliminate interference and signal degradation, SVGA cables usually have ferrite beads
- Although not a guarantee, the diameter of a cable may be a measure of quality. In most cases, the thicker the cable, the better the quality
- SVGA, which requires more video memory and computer graphics capabilities than VGA, supports 16 million colors. With VGA and its maximum resolution of 640 x 480, only 16 colors are supported. VGA monitors are now obsolete. The Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA), a consortium of video adapter and monitor manufacturers, develops standards for SVGA
- High-resolution signal carried for long distances requires better cable than lower resolution signal carried over shorter distances
- When transmitting high-resolution images over distances shorter than 5 feet, a low-cost, low-spec cable is likely to be adequate
- Problems occurring with poor quality cables include double images, smeared images and, possibly, no images at all
- Before buying a new cable of any kind, check the configuration of the ports, or sockets, to be used. If they are traditional female configurations (with holes), make sure both ends of the cable are male (with pins). Check that the number of rows and the number of pins in each row match as well.
- MDA, CGA, and EGA monitors will not work with VGA cables
- 1 x 33ft 15Pin VGA Male to Male Extension Cable for LCD Monitor
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.95||USD$ 6.70||USD$ 6.45||USD$ 6.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on05-18-2011
- Other Thoughts: This 15Pin VGA Extension Cable is very heavy duty, when I received it in the mail I was surprised at how thick the cable was, it was at least twice as thick as what my computer monitor had, and at a very good price as well. this is one of the few cases where you actually get more than what you pay for!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have had to unscrew and screw this wire back in numerous times it keeps slipping out of position and effecting the sound/picture quality. It's not that much of an inconvenience but the fact it won't just stay in place is a bit of a pain.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: It does what it's suppose to do. Connects VGA malex2-to-VGA female. This product works great and cost almost nothing. I had no loss in video quality and the cable is definitely long enough and easy to route.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: it works. can't say anything more about it. It works as you think a extra long monitor cable would work. No complains.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: The vga cable worked great to plug my laptop on a lcd tv, the image was great and so is the price
Was this review helpful?