Customers Also Bought
- Simple to assemble and use
- The housing is made of durable metal
- Used of high quality components and advanced circuit techniques design
- Isolation, the output signal is not distorted, do not interfere with each ether
- Be suitable for family, hotel, karaoke, shopping, school, factory and so on
- To make life a lot easier on yourself, you should invest in a video and audio switcher
- Color: Black
- Size: 135 x 95 x 38mm / 5.3 x 3.7 x 1.5in (L x W x H)
- Input Level Resistance: 2V(RMS)/47KΩ
- Output Level Resistance: 2V(RMS)/1KΩ
- Support: 10Hz-20KHz,0dB
- Connector: 2Rd(L+R)
- Output Connector:1Rds(L+R)
- Input Level Resistance: VS 0.8-1.0Vp-p/75Ω
- Output Level Resistance: VS 0.8-1.4Vp-p/75Ω
- Support: 50Hz-5.5MHz
- Input Connector: 2Rd
- Output Connector: 1Rds
- This video audio switch has good buttons which are for convenient using
- This convenient video audio switch has buttons which are in different colors and you distinguish their different functions with those colors
- High quality material and fine workmanship of the video audio switch are durable for daily use
How to Connect Video & Audio Selectors:
- Plug all your electronics into the audio video selector. Some audio video selectors will have labeled inputs, such as Xbox, DVD, VCR, and CD. The other audio video selectors will probably just have the inputs labeled as numbers, such as input 1 and input 2. Plug all of your electronic devices into their designated spots. You just match the colors of the cables to the colors of the input jacks
- Write down where each device is connected if the inputs on the selector are labeled with numbers or labeled with something that doesn't match what you are plugging into that spot. For example, if you plug your Nintendo Wii into the spot that it is actually labeled VCR, it will still work fine, but you should write down "VCR=Wii". If that spot is simply labeled something like input 2, you would write down "Input2=Wii". Tape this piece of paper underneath the audio video selector, so that you can look at it just in case you forget which input goes to which device
- Take the audio/video cables and plug them into the output jacks on the selector. It should clearly be labeled output. Connect the other ends of these cables into the input jacks on your television. Again, all you have to do is match the colors of the cables with the colors of the input and output jacks. Place your audio and video selector on a flat surface such as on your television stand. Now all your electronic devices are connected to the audio and video selector, and can be switched back and forth with the simple press of a button
How to Install an Audio/Video Switch?
- Plug the video cable, whether HDMI, component, S-Video or composite, into the output jack of the AB box. When connecting component or composite cables, match the color of the cable with the color of the jack. Plug the other ends of the cables into the corresponding jacks on the rear of the television input
- Plug the red and white audio cables into the audio output jack of the AB box if connecting component, S-Video or composite cables, matching the color of the cable with the color of the jack. Plug the other end of the audio cables into the corresponding audio jacks on the rear of the television input
- Plug the video cable, whether HDMI, component, S-Video or composite, into the output jack of the component that you are connecting to the AB box. Plug the other end of the cables into the corresponding input jacks on the rear of the AB box
- Plug the red and white audio cables into the audio output jack of the component that you are connecting to the AB box. Plug the other ends of the cables into the corresponding audio input jacks on the rear of the AB box
- Repeat steps three and four for each additional component
- Plug the power cable into the rear of the AB box unless you are installing an analog AB switch that requires no power. Plug the other end of the power cable into the wall outlet
- 1 x Video Audio Switch
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.59||USD$ 11.21||USD$ 10.86||USD$ 10.53||USD$ 10.22|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.