Customers Also Bought
Spec Type New
- Use this splitter cable to split the video signal from your video output to two separate monitors
- It is a reliable way to use the DVI Cable connect both digital and analog multiple monitors to low-profile PCI and AGP graphic cards
- Use this cheap Cable to connect your computer to two monitors
- Requires DVI-59 video card, most commonly available through DELL
- Connectors: DVI-59 (Male) to 2 x DVI-I, Dual Link (Female)
- Color: White
- Length: 240.0mm /9.4in
- With this splitter cable, you can split the video signal to two separate monitors
- It is quite easy to plug the video cable to your laptop
- There are two connectors in one end of this video cable
- Use this adapter to connect your computer to two monitors through one video card
- You can enjoy high definition video with this useful video cable
How to Connect DVI to TV:
DVI cables provide superior high resolution digital video to computer monitors and televisions. But sometimes the video source or the display type doesn't have a DVI connection. But you can still connect various components to a TV with a DVI cable.
- Find the connection type from your video source (PC, cable box, etc.) If it has a DVI connection, use a standard DVI cable to connect the DVI output to the DVI input on your TV. If your video source does not have a DVI output, move on to step 2
- Choose the appropriate cable with one end that has a DVI connection and the other with the appropriate connection type (HDMI, VGA, etc.). Connect the HDMI end into the output on your source, and connect the DVI end to the DVI input on your TV
- Use a VGA-to-DVI adapter to connect it to your video source if it only has VGA out. Connect a standard DVI cable from the adapter to the DVI input on your TV
Digital Visual Interface:
- The Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is a video interface standard designed to provide very high visual quality on digital display devices such as flat panel LCD computer displays and digital projectors. It was developed by an industry consortium, the Digital Display Working Group (DDWG) to replace the "legacy analog technology" VGA connector standard. It is designed for carrying uncompressed digital video data to a display. It is partially compatible with the High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) standard in digital mode (DVI-D), and VGA in analog mode (DVI-A)
- The DVI interface uses a digital protocol in which the desired illumination of pixels is transmitted as binary data. When the display is driven at its native resolution, it will read each number and apply that brightness to the appropriate pixel. In this way, each pixel in the output buffer of the source device corresponds directly to one pixel in the display device, whereas with an analog signal the appearance of each pixel may be affected by its adjacent pixels as well as by electrical noise and other forms of analog distortion
- 1 x DVI-59 to Dual DVI Splitter-Y Video Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.26||USD$ 4.22||USD$ 4.19||USD$ 4.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.