Customers Also Bought
- Interface Type: VGA + R / L input, HDMI output
- Support HDMI Resolution Response: 480I/576I/480P576P/720P/1080I/1080P
- VGA Resolution: 640 × 480 60 Hz vertical viewing angles; 800 × 600 60 Hz vertical angle, 1024 × 768 60 Hertz vertical angle, 1280 × 720 60 Hertz vertical angle, 1280 × 768 60 Hertz vertical angle, 1280 × 960 60 Hertz vertical angle, 1280 × 102 460 Hz vertical viewing angles
- Operating Frequency: 165MHz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65Gbps/165MHz
- Power: DC 5V 2A
- AC Adapter Length: 1.2M/47.24in
- Size: 88 x 68 x 25mm/3.46 x 2.68 x 0.98in(L x W x H)
- This kind of the HDMI video converter adapter is a VGA video converter
- It converts VGA input into HDMI to allow PC users to show their image not only on the PC's monitor, but could also on TV, to have a large display
- The HDMI video converter adapter is along with the R/L audio
- The component to HDMI converter offers solutions for digital entertainment center, HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector factory, noise space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments
- Easy to install and operate, with no additional software needed
- The VGA+R/L component to HDMI converter provdes you HD pictures and high sound qualtiy, enjoy it
- The HDMI video converter adapter is easy to install and operate, with no additional software needed
- High quality material makes the HDMI video converter adapter durable and reliable for long time use
Size in Detail:
How to Use HDMI to Maximize Picture Quality:
- Look in the back of your HD television. You should see one or more input jacks labeled "HDMI." This is where the HDMI cable is attached--differing visually from the normal A/V cables in that there is only a single jack instead of three color-coded A/V jacks
- Attach one end of an HDMI cable to the HDMI output jack on the back of your cable box, satellite box or HD/Blu-Ray DVD player
- Attach the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI input jack on your television
- Turn on your TV, and give it a little time to warm up--about 5 to 10 minutes should suffice
- Press the "input" button on your remote until it indicates that the TV is receiving signals from the HDMI input jack. A message will usually flash on the TV screen, stating "HDMI 1"
- Check the signals from your input box. They usually allow you to adjust the level of signal you can send, in figures ranging from 480i to 1080p. The higher the number, the greater the resolution will be
- Adjust the aspect ratio, either on your cable/satellite/DVD remote or on your TV remote. In order to maximize the picture quality, you want to make sure the aspect ratio is correct for your TV (usually either 16:9 or 4:3). You'll be able to tell if it isn't correct, because the figures onscreen will appear stretch or elongated
- Use the TV remote control to adjust the brightness, contrast, color and tint to match your particular tastes. Most HD TVs have factory settings that will work for your average viewing conditions. Once you're receiving a signal from the HDMI cable, you can tweak the particulars to fit your needs
- 1 x VGA+R/L to HDMI Video Converter
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x Use Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.28||USD$ 26.85||USD$ 25.41||USD$ 23.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.