Customers Also Bought
- Night Vision Illumination Distance: More than 2 Meters
- Gain Control: Automatic
- Working Temperature: -10℃ ~ +50 ℃
- Resolution: High Definition CCD Camera 420TVL
- Intensity of Illumination: 0.1Lux
- Camera Angle: 92 Degrees Wide-angle
- Outdoor Unit Size: 17.0 x 10.6 x 3.7cm/6.7 x 4.2 x 1.5in(L x W x H)
- Audio Fidelity Rate: ≥50mW
- Holding Time: 90s
- Monitoring Time: 30s
- Adapter Input Power: AC 100-240V 50Hz-60Hz
- Adapter Output Power: AC 15V 1500mA
- Frequency Response: 300-3400Hz +/- 3dB
- Display Screen: 8.3 inch Color TFT LCD
- Operating Voltage: DC 15V +/- 10%
- Resolution: 2400(H) x 600(V) dot
- Effective Area: 154.08(H) x 86.58(V) mm
- Power Consumption: Static State: <0.5W. Talking State: <10W
- Mounting: Wall Mounting
- Material: Metal
- Dimension of Indoor Monitor: 25 x 18 x 3cm/9.8 x 7.1 x 1.2in(L x W x H)
- It is quite easy to operate this wired video doorbell
- Just take a few minutes, you can install the wired doorbell
- There are three indicator to tell you whether the person leave or not
- It is quite useful for you to protect your property safe
- Let you know all the things happened of the outdoor
- This set contain 2 Indoor 8.3 inch Screens Host, 1 Outdoor 420TV Lines Night Vision Camera Intercom, 3 RF Keys, 1 Power Adapter for Indoor Host
- 1 Indoor 7 inch Screen Host, 1 Outdoor 420 TV Lines Night Vision Camera Intercom, and 1 Power Adapter for Indoor Host
- Our home video doorbell adopts high-definition camera which makes a better effect for image
- Roll the correct buttons you can adjust the chroma, brightness, ring and the melody
- You can find the speaker section which you can talk to the person outside of your house
- This video doorbell can be install in just a few minutes
- There are some screws which you need when you install the video doorbell
Video Door Phone Security Essentials:
- The external camera and speaker box should be 100% waterproof
- The outdoor camera should come with an infrared illuminator. This feature enables you to identify visitors in poor light conditions
- The external box and camera socket should be strong enough to resist vandalism. We consider a good case to be one that looks like it can survive a couple of baseball bat blows
- When you buy the system make sure the box is made of thick and sturdy plastic that does not make squeaky noises when twisted
- Make sure that there is a transparent plastic barrier protecting the camera lens. You do not want graffiti spray damaging the sensitive camera optics
- Make sure the system allows audio communication as well, not all visual intercoms do
- Ask about the total scope of the camera's vision. The wider the field of view, the more area will be under surveillance. Fish-eye lenses give 180 degrees of clear vision, thus giving you the maximum amount of information available. They function like a door viewer
- Visual/non-visual compatible. Just in case the sensitive visual functions break down talk features should remain An alarm that goes off once someone tries to interfere (i.e. vandalism) with the system is important. Do not buy a door phone without one
- If you intend to install the system yourself make sure it's a DIY system with instructions. You wouldn't want to spend money on a technician
- Make sure the system comes with multi-option installation brackets for mounting into a wall or for desktop use
How to Use a Bell Phone Intercom:
- Bell phones are great for making calls to other people (and for receiving them), but several newer Bell phone models also can act as an intercom when combined with other base stations. Using a Bell phone as an intercom system will allow you to have intercom services without having to thread wires through vents or drywall. It's also a more cost-effective way to add an intercom system to your home or office than buying a separate wireless intercom
- Plug the home station into a power outlet and turn the phone on. If you also wish to use the phone to place calls, you will need to connect the phone to a phone jack with a telephone wire
- Plug the base station into another power outlet. You shouldn't need to connect the base station to a phone jack. The base station should automatically turn on
- Place the phone inside the base station so that it can charge. You may need to wait up to 12 hours for the phone to fully charge to use it
- Register the base station with the home station. Typically you'll need to use a PIN number located at the bottom of the base station and enter it into the home station. As each Bell phone model is different, you'll need to refer to your phone manual for specific instructions on completing this step. No matter the steps, however, your base station will be assigned a number to dial
- Pick up the base station (or home station) and press the "Intercom" button, or use the "Intercom" command in the menu if there is no "Intercom" button; dial the number of the station you want. Typically, the home station is identified as either "0" or "1," depending on the phone. Your base station will always be the number after the home station; subsequent base stations you add will have the number after the first base station
- 2 x Indoor 8.3 inch Screen Host
- 1 x Outdoor 420TV Lines Night Vision Camera Intercom
- 3 x RF Keys
- 1 x Power Adapter for Indoor Host
General Hot Sale 1 Camera with 2 Monitors
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 328.67||USD$ 321.97||USD$ 315.28||USD$ 306.35||USD$ 306.35|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?