Customers Also Bought
- This video doorbell has a monitor
- This video doorbell can be install in just a few minutes
- It has a high-definition camera which makes a better effect for image
- Wireless Doorbell supports SD card and night vision
- The wireless video doorbell is necessary for you to have to protect your property
- This set contain 3 Indoor 7 inch Screen Host, 2 Outdoor 420 TV Lines Night Vision Camera Intercom and 3 Power Adapter for Indoor Host
- Night Vision Illumination Distance: More Than 2 Meters
- Gain Control: Automatic
- Resolution: High Definition CCD Camera 420TVL
- Intensity of Illumination: 0.1Lux
- Camera Angle: 92 Degrees Wide-angle
- Outdoor Unit Size: 17.3 x 9.7 x 3.3cm/6.8 x 3.8 x 1.3in(L x W x H)
- Audio Fidelity Rate: ≥50mW
- Holding Time: 90s
- Monitoring Time: 30s
- Photograph Function: Support
- Adapter Input Power: AC 100-240V 50Hz-60Hz
- Adapter Output Power: AC 15V 1500mA
- Frequency Response: 300-3400Hz +/- 3dB
- Display Screen:7inch Color TFT LCD
- Memory Expansion: Support 128mb - 1GB SD Card (128mb SD Card Include)
- Operating Voltage: DC 15V +/- 10%
- Resolution: 2400(H) x 600(V) dot
- Effective Area: 154.08(H) x 86.58(V) mm
- Power Consumption: Static State: <0.5W. Talking State: <10W
- Mounting: Wall Mounting
- Material: Metal
- Indoor Unit Size: 25 x 18 x 3cm/9.8 x 7.1 x 1.2in(L x W x H)
- Nice appearance and ultrathin design make this doorbell simple but modern
- You can change the chorma, brightness and ring of this vedio doorbell according to your personal perference
- You can see a button, indicator, MIC and a LED light on the monitor
- It is quite easy to put this monitor on your doorway just take a few minutes
- There are some screws which you need when you install the video doorbell
How to Use a Bell Phone Intercom:
- Bell phones are great for making calls to other people (and for receiving them), but several newer Bell phone models also can act as an intercom when combined with other base stations. Using a Bell phone as an intercom system will allow you to have intercom services without having to thread wires through vents or drywall. It's also a more cost-effective way to add an intercom system to your home or office than buying a separate wireless intercom
- Plug the home station into a power outlet and turn the phone on. If you also wish to use the phone to place calls, you will need to connect the phone to a phone jack with a telephone wire
- Plug the base station into another power outlet. You shouldn't need to connect the base station to a phone jack. The base station should automatically turn on
- Place the phone inside the base station so that it can charge. You may need to wait up to 12 hours for the phone to fully charge to use it
- Register the base station with the home station. Typically you'll need to use a PIN number located at the bottom of the base station and enter it into the home station. As each Bell phone model is different, you'll need to refer to your phone manual for specific instructions on completing this step. No matter the steps, however, your base station will be assigned a number to dial
- Pick up the base station (or home station) and press the "Intercom" button, or use the "Intercom" command in the menu if there is no "Intercom" button; dial the number of the station you want. Typically, the home station is identified as either "0" or "1," depending on the phone. Your base station will always be the number after the home station; subsequent base stations you add will have the number after the first base station
Video Door Phone Security Essentials:
- The external camera and speaker box should be 100% waterproof
- The outdoor camera should come with an infrared illuminator. This feature enables you to identify visitors in poor light conditions
- The external box and camera socket should be strong enough to resist vandalism. We consider a good case to be one that looks like it can survive a couple of baseball bat blows
- When you buy the system make sure the box is made of thick and sturdy plastic that does not make squeaky noises when twisted
- Make sure that there is a transparent plastic barrier protecting the camera lens. You do not want graffiti spray damaging the sensitive camera optics
- Make sure the system allows audio communication as well, not all visual intercoms do
- Ask about the total scope of the camera's vision. The wider the field of view, the more area will be under surveillance. Fish-eye lenses give 180 degrees of clear vision, thus giving you the maximum amount of information available. They function like a door viewer
- Visual/non-visual compatible. Just in case the sensitive visual functions break down talk features should remain An alarm that goes off once someone tries to interfere (i.e. vandalism) with the system is important. Do not buy a door phone without one
- If you intend to install the system yourself make sure it's a DIY system with instructions. You wouldn't want to spend money on a technician
- Make sure the system comes with multi-option installation brackets for mounting into a wall or for desktop use
- 3 x Indoor 7 inch Screen Host
- 2 x Outdoor 420 TV Lines Night Vision Camera Intercom
- 3 x Power Adapter for Indoor Host
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 518.31||USD$ 501.00||USD$ 483.70||USD$ 460.63||USD$ 460.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.