Customers Also Bought
- Adapter Input Voltage: AC100-240V 50Hz-60Hz
- Adapter Output Voltage / Current: AC15V 1500mA
- Talk Time Delay: 90S±10%
- Monitor Time Delay: 30S±10%
- Layout Wire Requirement: 30m(RVV6 x 0.5); 50m(RVV6 x 0.75); 100m(RVV6 x 1.0)
- Dissipation: stand by<0.5W, Working<10W
- Intensity of Illumination: 0.1 Lux
- Visual Angle: 92°wide-angle
- Working Temperature: -10°C~40°C
- Relative Humidity: 10%-90%(RH)
- Night Vision Illumination Distance: More than 2 meters
- Gain Control: Automatic
- Working Temperature: -10-50°C
- Resolution: High Definition CCD Camera 420TVL
- Illumination: 0.1Lux
- Camera Angle: 92 degrees wide-angle
- This color video door phone adopts high-definition CCD camera, making a better effect for image
- Explosion-proof, waterproof design, prevent-oxidation, wear-resistant metal case
- The color video door phone has a luxury style and leads the tideway of color visual intercom bell
- Outdoor unit meet lp56 waterproof standard
- Hands-free video intercom function
- Monitoring door function
- Image brightness can be adjusted
- Color degree can be adjusted
- Intercom volume can be adjusted
- 8 polyphonic ring tones are free for choice
- Non-radiation & luxury 3.5-inch TFT LCD screen indoor unit, luxury houseis more compatible
- Installation is simple and convenient, users can install itself
- The door phone system has a luxury style and leads the tideway of color visual intercom bell
- This is 3.5-inch TFT LCD screen color video door phone
- Color video door phone with night vision capability
- Door phone system's installation is simple and convenient
- Color video door phone comes with power adapter
- Visitors press the button on Outdoor station, indoor unit will emit crisp ring tones and display the images of visitors, the host man Press (intercom) key on the indoor unit, They can do, intercom with visitors, The delay time of intercom and image is about 90 seconds
- As long as you press the unlock button on the indoor unit, The electric controllock will be open
- Pressing (surveillance) key, It can monitor the entrance door. Each monitoring time is 30 seconds
- Pressing (surveillance) key while pressing (intercom) key, It can monitor the entrance door and talk with visitor, The intercom finished, and then Pressing (surveillance) key to shut down
How to Choose a Home Intercom System?
Home intercom systems are excellent to provide security to your home. They are also great to use for speaking to people in different parts of the house if you have a large home or multiple floors. However, choosing an intercom system for a home can be quite a process-there are literally hundreds available on the market
A: Create a Checklist of Features you want:
- Determine how much money you want to spend on an intercom system for your home. Setting a budget from the start will help you avoid overspending at the store.
- Choose the wiring system you want. Home intercom systems can be wired or wireless.
- Choose either a video system or a voice-only system. Video intercom systems for your home are great at the front door or if you employ servants. Voice-only systems are less expensive and good for the average needs.
- Decide how many lines you need. Do you want an intercom in every room or do you simply want a connection between two rooms
Shop for the Perfect System:
- Check online for special deals. On the Internet, you can shop 24 hours a day and you can find cheaper prices
- Meet with sales representatives. They can explain to you the different intercom systems that will work in your home
- Ask about installation and warranty. When you choose an intercom system, you want to make sure that it will work in your home and that you'll have the support you need it something doesn't work properly
How to Use a Home Intercom System as Part of a Home Safety System?
You may choose to install an intercom system in your home for the convenience, but you'll probably use it for safety as well. Here's how to incorporate it within a home security system
- Identify the rooms in your home that may pose a safety hazard. Consider bedrooms of the elderly frail, the ill and young children
- Browse the intercom systems available on the market. New home construction offers the opportunity to install a hardwired, less expensive intercom system. The intercom systems are available for completed homes
- Purchase and install the master station and substations
- Teach everyone in the house how to use the intercom system. Consider a code word for emergencies
- If your system is attached to a security door or gate outside your home, create a family password so that strangers aren't let in
How to Buy a Video Security System?
Somewhere between a baby monitor and commercial video surveillance, installing a video security system in your home offers peace of mind beyond what mechanical locks and wireless sensors can provide. Answer the front door without opening it, or watch your children play in their rooms or the backyard--all from the TV screen or anywhere in the world via the Internet
- Plan which areas you want to have monitored. Exterior doors are a logical spot, as well as landscaped areas where intruders can lurk. Inside the house, consider monitors for rooms occupied by children or elderly residents
- Monitor entries with a video door phone system. Most include a weatherproof camera with an infrared lens for night vision. Look for cameras that tilt or pan to show a broader area than a door peephole can. Many systems have two-way microphones
- Consider extra features such as motion sensors, dome (overhead) cameras and a device that automatically takes time- and date-stamped snapshots when a visitor presses the doorbell-- creating a record of who comes while you're not home
- Decide how you'll view images. Basic systems (from about $230) include a 4-inch (10cm) black-and-white monitor and two cameras; upgrade ($350 and up, depending on extensions) to get larger and/or color monitors and more cameras
- Link the system to one or more televisions so you can see who's at the door without leaving your couch. Connect a VCR to record what the camera sees; network with a personal computer to view images from one or more cameras at the same time. An Internet connection lets you view the images from any Web-enabled device. Password systems let you open your front door remotely to let in guests or repairmen
- Create an intercom system with closed-circuit TV access by adding Web cams and monitors. Each system--wired or wireless-- has a few transmission limitations. Some only receive signals within a limited distance. Signals generally travel farther when they're in the line of sight instead of traveling through walls
- Choose auxiliary indoor cameras according to their purpose. In a baby's room, for example, look for an infrared lens and a directional microphone that activates the camera only when the baby coos or cries. Web cams start as low as $20; basic indoor systems range from $70 to $200
- The wiring can not be with strong electricity (City electricity) to run the groove wire. More than 50cm away from the image better
- 1 x Outdoor Unit
- 1 x Indoor Unit
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 109.97||USD$ 106.94||USD$ 103.92||USD$ 99.89||USD$ 99.89|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.