Customers Also Bought
- Power: 2.5W
- Color Temperature: 5600K
- Power: 2 x AA Batteries
- Lighting: 35 x LED Modulatortube
- Compatible with: DSLR Cameras & Video Cameras
- Imported high quality digital camera flash, the green environmental protection, the life 30000 hours, with high efficiency, energy saving, light super loss of tiny characteristics, long time some bright color temperature unchanged; Ordinary light emitting diode (camera flash loss is big, irradiation range near, and miscellaneous color temperature and weaknesses)
- The intelligent control circuit technology support, no matter you of lithium battery is 100% power or low power storage reservoir, the camera flash level is always the same, and not be with store power down slowly darken
- The LED flash can work continuously for more than 50 minutes with two AA batteries
- The camera flash is suitable for long time camera, wedding news, mine shooting, family camera, the meeting in lighting, etc
- The intensity of the video flash can be changed to make professional effects
- It will make you fully immersed to the beautiful settings and environments it brought
- These are NON-OEM products
- Easy to use and easy to be installed are the main features of the camera flash
- As you can see, exact information you need about our flash is given to you
- With a stand for the camera flash, it is will be much stable for your using
- With one button design, it is quite easy for you to use it
- Let it bring great happiness and precious memories for you
How to Use a Camera Flash:
Using a camera flash may come in handy when taking pictures indoors, at night or during a cloudy day. When your camera has reached maximum aperture or you are without faster film, using the flash may be your best option. What follows are some basic tips on using the flash to enhance your photos
- Know the advantages of using a flash: versatility (quality of light may be adjusted various ways), portability (most flashguns can fit inside your pocket) and adjustability (brightness may be changed according to the distance from subject and lens aperture required)
- Learn the disadvantages of using a flash: limited range and coverage (most flashes have a range of only a few meters), short duration (this limits the range of shutter speeds and prevents you from spotting problems before they occur) and heavy battery consumption
- Choose a flashgun. The main types of flashguns include Hot Shoe Mounted (fits into a slot in your camera), Bounce flash (provides flexibility with adjustable head that allows bouncing light off any surrounding surface), Hammerhead flash (more powerful gun used by professionals), Ringflash (highly specialized gun designed for macro photography) and Slave flash (secondary flashguns used for fill-in lighting)
- Watch your shutter speed. Your flash will only work adequately at certain shutter speeds. For example, if the shutter speed is set faster than your flash sync speed, you risk having only part of the picture frame exposed
- Adjust the aperture. The aperture controls all of the light entering the lens and is dependant on the power of your flashgun. Exposures can be controlled by either keeping the flash output constant and varying the f-stop or by choosing an aperture and adjusting the flash power to suit it
- Use the manual mode for multiple pictures at a fixed distance. Manual flash emits a fixed (or constant) output regardless of changes in light levels or subject distances. Therefore, using this mode will offer consistent exposures
- Try using the flash on sunny days. A controlled burst of flash may eliminate unwanted shadows on your subject's face. In addition, daytime flash may be used for fill-in light, leading to more natural (and detailed) pictures. Experiment with your camera to see which flash setting works best
How to Synchronize a Camera Flash:
Today's digital Single Lens Reflex (dSLR) cameras have the ability to adjust their sensitivity to light (ISO) as needed when it starts to get dark. However there are some circumstances when you will want to use an external flash to add light to a shot. When shooting with an external flash you have to make sure you shooting at shutter speed that will synchronize with your flash, otherwise you will end up with extremely underexposed photos
- Install a fully charged battery and memory card into your camera. Any time you are heading out to shoot, always make sure you batteries are fully charged and you have extra memory cards
- Install new batteries into your external flash. If you use your flash a lot you may want to consider investing in rechargeable batteries
- Attach the external flash by sliding it onto the camera's hot shoe. Secure the flash in place by screwing the locking ring on the base of the flash
- Turn the camera on, and select the shutter priority exposure mode. Depending on the make of your camera, shutter priority will be designated with "S" or "Tv" for time value if you are shooting with a Canon camera. Set your shutter speed to 1/250th of second or less. This is the most common maximum shutter speed for digital cameras. Some DSLR's will sync at 1/500th of second, but most will sync at 1/250th of a second or less
- Turn the flash on and when the ready light is on, look in your camera's viewfinder. You should see a small lightning bolt indicating a flash is attached
- Hold the camera to you eye, compose the scene and take the picture
- 1 x DV-35
- 1 x Connecting Rod
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.92||USD$ 14.43||USD$ 13.94||USD$ 13.29|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.