Customers Also Bought
- Power: 2.5W
- Color Temperature: 5600K
- Power: 2 x AA Batteries
- Lighting: 35 x LED Modulatortube
- Compatible with: DSLR Cameras & Video Cameras
- Imported high quality digital camera flash, the green environmental protection, the life 30000 hours, with high efficiency, energy saving, light super loss of tiny characteristics, long time some bright color temperature unchanged; Ordinary light emitting diode (camera flash loss is big, irradiation range near, and miscellaneous color temperature and weaknesses)
- The intelligent control circuit technology support, no matter you of lithium battery is 100% power or low power storage reservoir, the camera flash level is always the same, and not be with store power down slowly darken
- The LED flash can work continuously for more than 50 minutes with two AA batteries
- The camera flash is suitable for long time camera, wedding news, mine shooting, family camera, the meeting in lighting, etc
- The intensity of the video flash can be changed to make professional effects
- It will make you fully immersed to the beautiful settings and environments it brought
- These are NON-OEM products
- Easy to use and easy to be installed are the main features of the camera flash
- As you can see, exact information you need about our flash is given to you
- With a stand for the camera flash, it is will be much stable for your using
- With one button design, it is quite easy for you to use it
- Let it bring great happiness and precious memories for you
How to Use a Camera Flash:
Using a camera flash may come in handy when taking pictures indoors, at night or during a cloudy day. When your camera has reached maximum aperture or you are without faster film, using the flash may be your best option. What follows are some basic tips on using the flash to enhance your photos
- Know the advantages of using a flash: versatility (quality of light may be adjusted various ways), portability (most flashguns can fit inside your pocket) and adjustability (brightness may be changed according to the distance from subject and lens aperture required)
- Learn the disadvantages of using a flash: limited range and coverage (most flashes have a range of only a few meters), short duration (this limits the range of shutter speeds and prevents you from spotting problems before they occur) and heavy battery consumption
- Choose a flashgun. The main types of flashguns include Hot Shoe Mounted (fits into a slot in your camera), Bounce flash (provides flexibility with adjustable head that allows bouncing light off any surrounding surface), Hammerhead flash (more powerful gun used by professionals), Ringflash (highly specialized gun designed for macro photography) and Slave flash (secondary flashguns used for fill-in lighting)
- Watch your shutter speed. Your flash will only work adequately at certain shutter speeds. For example, if the shutter speed is set faster than your flash sync speed, you risk having only part of the picture frame exposed
- Adjust the aperture. The aperture controls all of the light entering the lens and is dependant on the power of your flashgun. Exposures can be controlled by either keeping the flash output constant and varying the f-stop or by choosing an aperture and adjusting the flash power to suit it
- Use the manual mode for multiple pictures at a fixed distance. Manual flash emits a fixed (or constant) output regardless of changes in light levels or subject distances. Therefore, using this mode will offer consistent exposures
- Try using the flash on sunny days. A controlled burst of flash may eliminate unwanted shadows on your subject's face. In addition, daytime flash may be used for fill-in light, leading to more natural (and detailed) pictures. Experiment with your camera to see which flash setting works best
How to Synchronize a Camera Flash:
Today's digital Single Lens Reflex (dSLR) cameras have the ability to adjust their sensitivity to light (ISO) as needed when it starts to get dark. However there are some circumstances when you will want to use an external flash to add light to a shot. When shooting with an external flash you have to make sure you shooting at shutter speed that will synchronize with your flash, otherwise you will end up with extremely underexposed photos
- Install a fully charged battery and memory card into your camera. Any time you are heading out to shoot, always make sure you batteries are fully charged and you have extra memory cards
- Install new batteries into your external flash. If you use your flash a lot you may want to consider investing in rechargeable batteries
- Attach the external flash by sliding it onto the camera's hot shoe. Secure the flash in place by screwing the locking ring on the base of the flash
- Turn the camera on, and select the shutter priority exposure mode. Depending on the make of your camera, shutter priority will be designated with "S" or "Tv" for time value if you are shooting with a Canon camera. Set your shutter speed to 1/250th of second or less. This is the most common maximum shutter speed for digital cameras. Some DSLR's will sync at 1/500th of second, but most will sync at 1/250th of a second or less
- Turn the flash on and when the ready light is on, look in your camera's viewfinder. You should see a small lightning bolt indicating a flash is attached
- Hold the camera to you eye, compose the scene and take the picture
- 1 x DV-35
- 1 x Connecting Rod
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.64||USD$ 14.27||USD$ 13.90||USD$ 13.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.