Customers Also Bought
- Image Device: 1/3'' SONY CCD, with 24 white Lamps
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Image Size: 4.9mm x 3.7mm
- Picture Elements: PAL: 500(H) x 582(V) NTSC: 510(H) x 492(V)
- Scanning Frequency (Horizontal): PAL: 15.625KHz NTSC: 15.7343KHz
- Scanning Frequency(Vertical): PAL: 50Hz NTSC: 60Hz
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- Lens Mount: C/CS Mount (C Mount adaptor option)
- Auto Iris Lens: Video/DC
- Lens: 8mm
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50 (1/60)-1/100,000(sec)
- S/N Ratio: more than 48db(AGC Off)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5 Lux(F:2.0)
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Black Light Compensation: ON/OFF Switchable
- Electronic Shutter Control: EE/AI Switchable
- Video Out: 1.0Vp-p,75 Ω BNC
- Power: DC12V 1000mA
- Bus Requirement: Complies with Universal Serial Bus Specification Rev.2.0
- Effective Format: Supports NTSC, PAL, Video Format
- Video Input: One RCA Composite, One S-Video
- Audio Input: Stereo Audio (RCA) mm
- Dimension: 88 x 28 x 18mm/3.46 x 1.10 x 0.71in(L x W x H)
- Bus Power: USB Bus Power
- Video Resolution: Supports high quality video resolution, NTSC:720 x 480 @30fps, PAL:720 x 576 @25fps
- USB: COMP;IANT USB 2.0 free port
- OS: Windows 2000,XP/Vista
- CPU: Pentium Ⅲ 800 above
- HD: 600 MB of available hard drive space for program installation, 4 GB+ hard drive space for video capture and editing
- Memory: 256MB of RAM
- Display: Windows-compatible display with at least 1024 x 768
- Sound Card: Compatible Windows-sound card
- Do not attempt to disassemble the Camera
- Handle the Camera with care
- Do not expose the camera to rain or moisture, or try to operate it in wet areas
- Do not use strong or abrasive detergents when cleaning the Camera body
- Never point the Camera toward the sun
- Do not operate the Camera beyond its temperature, humidity or power source ratings
- To Prevent fire or shock hazard, do not expose the unit to rain or moisture
- This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed an used in accordance in which the user will be required to correct the interference as his own expense
- The EasyCAP USB 2.0 video with audio, it can capture high-quality video and audio file directly by USB 2.0 interface without sound card
- However, the installation is very simple and the external power is unnecessary, suitable for laptop
- It has a far wider view angle and it has great visibility in extreme darkness
- Colors (yes color) can be determined in the dark
- This is one awesome camera
- 1 x Adapter DVR DC60
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x 15m Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 66.34||USD$ 63.04||USD$ 59.74||USD$ 55.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.