Customers Also Bought
- The letter design makes the sport visor cap hat cool and outstanding
- The brim of the sport cap can protect your eyes and face
- Ventilated design fitted sport cap hat has good air permeability
- Finest cotton is comfortable for your long time wearing
- Sport visor cap hat is a perfect sport leisure cap for you to show your personality and sense of fashion
- Delicate workmanship of the sport visor cap hat ensures long time wear and comfortable feeling
- This kind of sport visor cap hat is very popular with many people in recent time
- The sport visor cap hat can be adjusted depend on your head circumference
- Cool sport visor cap hat fits both men and women
- You will love the letter pattern baseball visor cap hat
- A great gift for yourself or your friends
- Material: Cotton
- Usual Cap Circumference: 54.0cm/21.3in
- Adjusted Circumference: 50.0-58.0cm/19.7-22.8in
- Cap Brim: 7.5cm/3.0in
- Cap Height: 14.0cm/5.5in
- The baseball visor cap hat features letter pattern and breathable design
- You will be more attractive and catch everyone's eyes with the letter sport visor hat
- This sport visor cap hat fits for anyone with the adjustable back
- The visor cap is very casual and fashion for you to wear
- Show your cool style and glamour with this sport visor cap hat
How to Measure Your Hat Size:
- Measure the circumference around your head, usually keep the tape above the eyebrow and tilted slightly upward to allow for the sloped down brim
- Then, determine your hat or cap size using the hat size chart, if between sizes, select the next size up
- Please measure circumference around your head the way you wear your hat
How to Buy a Baseball Hat as a Gift:
- Sports enthusiasts, jocks, children and devotees of casual wear can always use a brand-new baseball cap. Personalized colors, logos and styles help create a custom gift that will top the charts
- Find out if the recipient has a favorite sports team. Call local sports stores or the team's franchise representatives to locate hats with that particular team logo
- Consider designing a custom logo for the hat. Many specialty print or premium item shops will help you design a personalized logo that can be embroidered or ironed onto the front of the hat
- Decide on a color scheme based on the recipient's preferred hues. Black caps with simple logos are perfect for the elegant female, while loud colors and enlarged sports logos fit college sports fans to a tee
- Choose between the long-billed and short-billed cap styles. As a very general rule, women tend to prefer shorter bills, while men are more likely to wear hats with longer bills
- Check the washability of the fabric. The cap should be washable and non-shrinkable
- Choose an adjustable hat unless you know the exact size of the gift recipient's head
How to Wash a Baseball Cap:
- Everyone loves to sport their favorite team on a ball cap, but not everyone likes the funk that develops over time. If you can see wavy lines of stink coming from the inside of your ball cap, perhaps it's time to consider giving it a wash. Most hats today can stand up to a good washing that will keep your hat looking fresh
- Find out what your hat is made of by reading the tag inside. If your hat is older and doesn't have a tag, or you've worn the print off the tag, use your judgment. Most people can tell the difference between the feel and look of cotton, polyester and wool; if you can't, find the nearest mom and she'll tell you. Newer hats have plastic inside the brim. Older hats from the 1980s and earlier are most likely made with cardboard
- Pre-treat any stains on cotton/polyester caps. Wash them in a cold or warm cycle with your other clothes. There are plastic forms you can purchase to help keep the shape of your hat during the washing and drying process, but they aren't really necessary. Don't put your hat in the dryer; air dry it and it should retain its shape
- Spot-clean older hats with cardboard brims if you simply must continue wearing them. Using a cold, wet cloth, test an inconspicuous area to make sure the colors won't run. With mild detergent, dab and wipe at older stains. Don't saturate the brim; you don't want to ruin the cardboard. Air dry your hat. This method makes stain removal more difficult. Your hat won't be pristine, but it will be cleaner than it was
- Hand wash wool caps in a sink with mild detergent. Rinse out all the detergent. Roll your hat between two small towels or one large folded towel, squeezing out the water as you go. Never wring woolen items. Let the hat air dry. If you're concerned about the cap losing its shape, wearing it as it dries will help it re-form to your head
- Washing caps in a dishwasher is a common suggestion. But since any hat that can be washed in the dishwasher can also go into a washing machine, it doesn't make much sense to stick your hat in with last night's lasagna dishes
- Please understand the size chart is coming from the manufactures and for reference only
- 1 x Visor
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.82||USD$ 9.70||USD$ 9.59||USD$ 9.43||USD$ 9.43|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?