Customers Also Bought
- Output Power: RMS16W
- Frequency Response: 100HZ-15KHZ
- Operating Temperature: -10 ℃ -60 ℃
- Current Consumption: 150mA
- Wired Microphone Input: (-20dB 600Ω)
- Microphone Sensitivity: -53Dbv/Pa
- Voltage: DC 7.4V, Lithium battery
- Battery Capacity: 2000Mah
- Material: ABS resin
- Dimensions: 125 x 92 x 41mm / 4.9 x 3.6 x 1.6in(L x W x H)
- Built-in lithium battery,the Rechargeable Voice Amplifier Microphone Speaker allows you to charge even more conveniently
- Power 16W, make the sound more resonant
- The use of the nation's top, most expensive speakers, so that sound clearer, more realistic
- The best use of domestic largest capacity lithium battery, make the product a longer standby time
- With remote control (remote maximum distance of 50-100 meters) remote control for your convenience
- Wear-resistant ABS resin, very ruggedness
- Reverb of the Portable Voice Amplifier Microphone Speaker makes your voice more beautiful and pleasant
- Built-in lithium battery, the Voice Amplifier Microphone Speaker allows you to charge A product even more convenient
- Power 16W, make the sound more resonant
- Low distortion and effective feedback rejection, it's a great choice
Size in Detail:
How to Make a Microphone From a Speaker?
Microphones and speakers are reciprocal devices-that is, they can both operate as one or the other. A microphone or a speaker is like an antenna for sound: It converts sound into an electrical signal or vice versa. You can easily make a microphone from a speaker, and, with a little ingenuity, you can actually make one with reasonably good characteristics
- Realize that the principles behind the operation of a microphone and the operation of a speaker are the same. The only difference is that the design of a microphone is better at converting sound to an electrical signal, and a speaker is better at converting an electrical signal to sound
- Connect the speaker's two wires to the appropriate type of microphone connector. The type of connector you need depends on what you're hooking the microphone up to
- Plug your new microphone into some type of amplifier (a radio with a microphone jack is sufficient) and test the results
- Modify the speaker to get the type of sound you want. This may require removing the speaker from its housing or building some kind of structure to better direct the sound or to provide improved acoustics
Tips & Warnings:
- The directivity (how the speaker directs the sounds it produces or from what directions the microphone best receives sounds) and the frequency distribution of the speaker may not be precisely what you want for a microphone. You can make some adjustments to these characteristics with some simple materials, but you probably won't ever get a professional microphone out of a regular speaker without spending a lot of money
- A speaker can only act as a passive microphone. That is, unless you add some additional amplification circuitry (which you can easily do), you may not get a strong microphone signal out of the speaker
- 1 x Host
- 1 x Microphone
- 1 x Belt
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 40.37||USD$ 38.88||USD$ 37.39||USD$ 35.40|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.