Customers Also Bought
- Maximum Output Power: 12W
- Frequency Response: 100-13000HZ
- Battery Voltage: DC7.5 V
- Battery Types: Lithium Battery (rechargeable batteries)
- Battery Capacity: 1800MA
- Size: 85 x 105 x 35mm/3.30 x 4.10 x 1.37in(L x H x T)
- Super long time electricity, a full of electricity can continue to use 15 hours
- Lithium battery, long life
- Amplification effect is good
- Use convenient
- Using high strength ABS plastic casing, strong and durable
- The rechargeable voice amplifier is with super long time electricity, a full of electricity can continue to use 15 hours
- The rechargeable voice amplifier is powered by Lithium battery, long life
- The rechargeable voice amplifier uses high strength ABS plastic casing, strong and durable
- Provides all the accessories here, easy and convenient to use the portable voice amplifier
How to Use a Megaphone:
- Hold the megaphone several inches from your mouth with the small end toward you and the large end away from you
- Point the large end of the megaphone toward the crowd you wish to exhort
- Speak loudly or shout into the small end
- Wait for the crowd's response, then repeat Step 3 as necessary
Audio Amplifier Technology:
Audio amplifiers feed electric power to speakers to reproduce music or other sounds at a wide range of volume and frequency levels, according to Audioholics A/V Magazine. These devices build up a "storehouse" of electrical power, then release that power in a way that precisely replicates the original sound wave pattern it receives from a playback device. The best amplifiers perform to exacting specifications, delivering as little sound distortion as possible to the speakers.
- Amplifiers make use of an exterior alternating current, or AC power source, collecting the power from an ordinary wall outlet and storing it up in a set of capacitors. It also receives a second, weaker AC signal that contains the audio sound wave information from the music player. The weaker signal from the input stage "tells" the the output stage how much electricity to release from the amplifier's stores, recreating the sound waves in a more powerful form to drive audio speakers.
- Amplifiers use either vacuum tubes or solid-state transistors to modulate their signals, according to Audioholics. While both technologies create a certain unavoidable amount of distortion as the amplifier adds more power to the audio signal, tube amplifiers tend to distort in a more harmonically agreeable way than solid-state amplifiers which tend to add a harsh, unmusical distortion known as "clipping."
- Manufacturers construct different classes of amplifiers that offer different levels of power efficiency. Class A amplifiers send a constant flow of power through the output transistors, resulting in low distortion but high heat and just 20 percent efficiency. Class B amplifiers divide the waveform reproduction between two alternating output transistors that shut off completely when so signal reaches them, yielding up to 70 percent efficiency. Class A/B amplifiers allow the switching between transistors to overlap slightly, reducing potential distortion but reducing efficiency to 50 percent. Class D amplifiers, which use ultra-high frequencies to regulate switching operations, offer efficiencies of up to 90 percent.
- The best amplifiers perform to precise frequency, distortion and power measurements. Audio enthusiasts look for the flatness of the amplifier's frequency response indicating that the device performs evenly throughout all the frequencies from 20 Hertz and 20,000 Hertz. They also prize a harmonic distortion level under 0.5 percent, the level in which any distortion the amplifier introduces becomes inaudible underneath the music. Power levels of at least 50 to 100 watts per channel enable the amplifier to handle a wide dynamic range without distortion.
- Audiophiles shopping for an amplifier should look for a unit that delivers sufficient wattage per channel for their speakers. Lower-powered amplifiers can actually do more to harm to a speaker system than higher-powered ones. An amplifier that delivers only 10 watts per speaker channel or instance, will lose its ability to feed distortion-free AC signal to the speakers relatively quickly, distorting or "clipping" the audio signal into raw DC current that can destroy the delicate wires that transfer signals to the speakers' voice coils.
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Host
- 1 x Microphone
- 1 x Belt
- 1 x Charger
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.90||USD$ 26.80||USD$ 24.70||USD$ 21.90|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.