Customers Also Bought
- Output Power: RMS12W
- Frequency Response: 100HZ ~ 13,000 HZ + 1db
- Consumption Current: 150mA
- Voltage: DC 7.5, li-ion battery
- Battery Type: Lithium Battery
- Size: 105 x 84 x 35mm / 4.1 x 3.3 x 1.4in(L x H x T)
- The Rechargeable Voice Amplifier adopts ABS engineering plastic, impact resistance
- Tone clear
- Applicable area of 400 square meters
- This Portable Voice Amplifier gives you the freedom to move around your stage or classroom at your will with no leads or cords attaching you to one point
- Battery (lithium battery) use time long, can reach 15 hours ,Battery life can reach 2-3 years
- Cooperate with wearing type microphone
- Amplification effect is good
- Easy to use, can make MP3 player
- This Rechargeable Voice Amplifier gives you the freedom to move around your stage or classroom at your will with no leads or cords attaching you to one point
- Applicable area of 400 square meters
- This Rechargeable Voice Amplifier will be your good partner
- Battery (lithium battery) use time long, can reach 15 hours
Size in Detail:
Audio Amplifier Technology:
Audio amplifiers feed electric power to speakers to reproduce music or other sounds at a wide range of volume and frequency levels, according to Audioholics A/V Magazine. These devices build up a "storehouse" of electrical power, then release that power in a way that precisely replicates the original sound wave pattern it receives from a playback device. The best amplifiers perform to exacting specifications, delivering as little sound distortion as possible to the speakers.
- Amplifiers make use of an exterior alternating current, or AC power source, collecting the power from an ordinary wall outlet and storing it up in a set of capacitors. It also receives a second, weaker AC signal that contains the audio sound wave information from the music player. The weaker signal from the input stage "tells" the the output stage how much electricity to release from the amplifier's stores, recreating the sound waves in a more powerful form to drive audio speakers.
- Amplifiers use either vacuum tubes or solid-state transistors to modulate their signals, according to Audioholics. While both technologies create a certain unavoidable amount of distortion as the amplifier adds more power to the audio signal, tube amplifiers tend to distort in a more harmonically agreeable way than solid-state amplifiers which tend to add a harsh, unmusical distortion known as "clipping."
- Manufacturers construct different classes of amplifiers that offer different levels of power efficiency. Class A amplifiers send a constant flow of power through the output transistors, resulting in low distortion but high heat and just 20 percent efficiency. Class B amplifiers divide the waveform reproduction between two alternating output transistors that shut off completely when so signal reaches them, yielding up to 70 percent efficiency. Class A/B amplifiers allow the switching between transistors to overlap slightly, reducing potential distortion but reducing efficiency to 50 percent. Class D amplifiers, which use ultra-high frequencies to regulate switching operations, offer efficiencies of up to 90 percent.
- The best amplifiers perform to precise frequency, distortion and power measurements. Audio enthusiasts look for the flatness of the amplifier's frequency response indicating that the device performs evenly throughout all the frequencies from 20 Hertz and 20,000 Hertz. They also prize a harmonic distortion level under 0.5 percent, the level in which any distortion the amplifier introduces becomes inaudible underneath the music. Power levels of at least 50 to 100 watts per channel enable the amplifier to handle a wide dynamic range without distortion.
- Audiophiles shopping for an amplifier should look for a unit that delivers sufficient wattage per channel for their speakers. Lower-powered amplifiers can actually do more to harm to a speaker system than higher-powered ones. An amplifier that delivers only 10 watts per speaker channel or instance, will lose its ability to feed distortion-free AC signal to the speakers relatively quickly, distorting or "clipping" the audio signal into raw DC current that can destroy the delicate wires that transfer signals to the speakers' voice coils.
- 1 x Host
- 1 x Microphone
- 1 x Belt
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 32.67||USD$ 31.66||USD$ 30.66||USD$ 29.32|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?