Customers Also Bought
- Work fine, cool style Car Brake Pedal Cover
- Ergonomic design Car Brake Pedal Cover can relieve fatigue of foot
- This car brake pedal cover is of high intensity
- Increase the foot area, to enhance security control performance
- Each site is equipped with fixed pedals have screws, the Car Brake Pedal Cover is easy to install yourself
- This Brake Pedal Cover used for Volkswagen ABT
- This is a non-OEM product
- The car brake pedal cover can increase the foot area, to enhance security control performance
- This dedicated brake pedal cover is made of high quality material, durbale and reliable for long time use
- The car brake pedal cover features ergonomic design, can relieve fatigue of foot
How to Install Brake Pedal Covers:
Changing the pedal covers in your car can spice up the interior of your car. Pedal covers are inexpensive and easy to install, but they can easily break up the monotony in an otherwise boring driving area. You must be careful when installing the covers, though. If they are loose while you are driving, then they can be dangerous. Install them carefully to make them both stylish and safe.
- Pop off the rubber cover from the brake pedal. This is easily done by reaching behind the pedal and stretching the cover up and forward until it pops over the top of the pedal. Once the top is off it will slide easily downward and off.
- Place white masking tape over the brake pedal. This will make it easier to see the marks.
- Place the pedal cover over the top of the pedal. Draw a circle through two screw holes in the pedal cover. One should be on the top right, the other should be on the bottom left. Remove the pedal cover and put it aside.
- Use a center punch to dent the center of both the holes. Drill holes through the pedal using the center punch indentations as a guide. Drill with a very small drill bit first and gradually work your way up to a larger drill bit. The smaller drill bit is much easier to maintain in the indentation than a larger bit.
- Place the pedal cover over the top of the hole and use a screw in each hole to keep it in place.
Tips & Warnings:
- Test the pedal while stationary before using it on the road.
- Make sure the cover is secure before driving on the street. Otherwise, it could come off and impede the use of the brake pedal.
- 1 x Car Brake Pedal Cover Set
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.13||USD$ 25.58||USD$ 23.02||USD$ 19.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.