Customers Also Bought
- Swab scratch clear, quiet, reliable and continuous scraping swab more than 300 hours
- The coating offers smoother and quieter operation
- The improved flexible spine design insures maximum screen contact
- The bracketless design offers better resistance to ice and snow build-up
- The aerodynamic design reduces wind noise and creates downforce preventing blade lift-off
- Hsa ultra-quiet, smooth fine scraping swab effect
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: VOLKSWAGEN GOLF
- The improved flexible spine design insures maximum screen contact. Windshield Wiper Blade is a good choice for your VOLKSWAGEN GOLF
- This Windshield Wiper made with special rubber which is stronger, more durable and more thermal resistant than regular rubber
- Their wiping action makes rain drops bead up, and repels water easily with wind pressure
- Specially blended graphite coated rubber blade delivers the ultimate smooth, clean, chatter free wipe
- Offering improved design and performance over conventional wiper blades
How to Replace Windshield Wiper Blades:
- Look up your vehicle's make and model in the reference books where wiper blades are sold. This reference will provide you with the correct model of blade to purchase
- Open the package containing the new windshield wiper blade. The package should include up to three or four different styles of blade attachment'the small plastic piece that secures the new blade to the wiper arm
- Examine the existing attachment (where the arm and the blade meet), then find a new one in your package that matches it
- Grasp the windshield wiper arm and pull up, away from the car. The blade and arm should now be sticking out perpendicular to the window
- Remove the windshield wiper blade from the arm at the attachment. There will usually be a small tab you can depress with a screwdriver that will allow you to pull the blade from the arm. Some attachments have a small metal bump and two tabs on either side; you depress the tabs and pull hard to remove the blade. Some just snap onto the blade
- Remove the old attachment from the wiper blade and replace it with the new one
- Install the blade onto the windshield wiper arm
- Test by turning on the wipers. If the blades slip, turn off the wipers and seat the attachments more firmly
How to Clean Windshield Wiper Blades:
- Lift the first windshield wiper gently away from the glass to clean it. It should swing easily out on the pivot arm that connects it to the car at the top of the hood
- Wipe the rubber blade of the windshield wiper gently with a water-dampened cloth. If there's stubborn soil on the wiper blade that won't come off, dampen another cloth in windshield wiper fluid and wipe the rubber again
- Go back over the rubber blade to wipe off any traces of the windshield wiper fluid, then return the wiper to its original position against the windshield
- Repeat the procedure with the other windshield wipers on the vehicle. Don't forget to check for rear windshield wipers. On some very high-end vehicles, there might be tiny wipers over the headlights and/or taillights that can also be wiped clean
- 1 x Pair of Windshield Wipers
Spec Condition New Type Windshield Wipers Color Black For Cars Type VOLKSWAGEN GOLF Features Features Swab scratch clear, quiet, reliable and continuous scraping swab more than 300 hours
The coating offers smoother and quieter operation
The improved flex
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pair of Windshield Wipers
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.52||USD$ 14.96||USD$ 14.40||USD$ 13.65||USD$ 13.65|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?