Customers Also Bought
- Muilti function amplifier with waist band
- Amplifier with microphone
- 8W high volume speaker
- Patented design, streamline appearance, ergonomic
- Imported advanced high-power amplifier technology and advanced circuit design
- For teaching, speech, guider, outdoor, personal karaoke etc.
- Frequency Response: 80Hz~12KHz
- Output Power: 8W
- Speaker Impedance: 8Ω
- Working Voltage: 7.2~9V
- Recharge Time: 4~5 hours
- Charging Power Adapter: DC 9V / 300mA
- Battery Working Time: 4~8 hours
- Powered by: 6 x AAA 1.2V / 800mAh batteries
- Size: 210 x 130 x 60mm / 8.3 x 5.1 x 2.4in(L x W x H)
- This is a multi-functional amplifier with waist band
- High quality sound
How to Talk on a Microphone But Listen on a Speaker:
- Microphones are useful tools if you are trying to amplify your voice without straining it. Most microphones need to be plugged into an amplifier or public-address system in order for the sound to be produced. When your microphone is hooked up correctly with an amplifier or P.A., the sound will come out of a speaker
- Identify the cables you'll need to successfully hook up your microphone. Most microphones have a Cannon lead, which refers to the end of the microphone and cable. Cannon leads typically have three prongs or three holes for connecting the ends together. If you want to hook your microphone into an instrument amplifier, you will likely need a cable in which one end is a Cannon lead (to hook to the microphone) and the other is a 1/4" cable for plugging into an amplifier. Most P.A. systems will have a Cannon lead input, so you will need a cable with two Cannon leads
- If you wish to simply connect the microphone to an amplifier, attach the Cannon end of a cable to the microphone, and put the 1/4" lead into the input jack of the amplifier. Turn on your amplifier. Talk into the microphone and adjust the volume if necessary
- If you are using a P.A. system, place the speakers on their stands. Adjust the height so that the speakers are 5 to 6 feet high. Place the speakers about 6 feet apart
- Attach cables from the speakers to your amplifier. Attach the microphone cable into another input of your amplifier and place the other end of this cable into your microphone
- Turn on your amplifier and speakers. Speak into the microphone and adjust the volume, if necessary. The sound should be coming from the P.A. speakers
Tips & Warnings:
- You will need additional cables if you wish to hook up a monitor or mixing board
- 1 x Waist Band
- 1 x Amplifier
- 1 x Charger
- 6 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x Connecting Cable
- 1 x Microphone
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||1 883 руб.||1 815 руб.||1 747 руб.||1 657 руб.|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?