Customers Also Bought
- Center Frequency: 144/430MHz (Reception center frequency 150/300/450/800/900MHz)
- Impedance: 50Ω
- Connector: SMA F, SMA M
- Resistance Power: 10W
- Antenna Length: 4.5cm/1.8in
- This antenna can effectively double the range of your hand-held walkie talkie
- The antenna is an excellent solution for extending the wireless range of your walkie talkie
- It is made of high quality and durable material for long time use
- Flexible antenna bends to form a strap so you're good to go anywhere
- Great for playing games and planning secret missions
- With the help of this Walkie Talkie Antenna, you can just get a better reception and within a little more distance .Lightweight and compact design Compact Antenna.High performance and easy to use Rubber Antenna
- This is a brand new Walkie Talkie Antenna, good accessory for your Walkie Talkie .The Compact Antenna is made of high quality and durable material for long time use
- With good design and delicate craft, this Antenna for Walkie Talkie can make the signal of your Walkie Talkie stronger
- Small body design can just fit your Walkie Talkie. Made of good material, this Antenna for Walkie Talkie is durable with long time use
Size in Detail:
How to Improve Walkie Talkie Signal:
There are several ways to approach this - each with its own benefits and problems.
I guess you don't want to spend a lot of money, so a mains powered amplifier and signal mast with "ham radio" type antenna is out?
- Radio range can be improved by having a better Earth and a better antenna
- The only way to improve the Earth (Ground) would be a metal spike into the ground, with a wire to the Earth side of the antenna connector (usually the casing or chassis of the radio) - but then you can't walk around
- Now the antenna... virtually all walky-talkies come with an omni directional whip (or stub) antenna. This means you put out a signal all round, so the listener can be anywhere relative to you (unless he is too far away, or there is RF absorbent stuff between the two of you)
- If you can disconnect the antenna from the w/t then you could make an extension lead so the antenna can be higher in the air (on a mast), or outside any problem building - but then you can't walk around
- If you can find out the frequency of your w/t then (if the stub aerial can be disconnected) you could buy a Yagi (directional aerial) which usually looks like a TV aerial (on an extension lead), and concentrates all the power into one direction. For point to point comms, with fixed radios, this works fine, and you can cover large distances with a little power. But if you want to be on the move, you still have a problem of needing to point that aerial in the right direction
- In short, there is no easy fix. If you can buy a w/t with a higher Tx power, and better Rx sensitivity, that will help. There is a simple formula to calculate the theoretical Tx range for a TX with more juice. Tx range is proportional to the SQUARE of Tx power. Example - if you want to double range, you must quadruple Tx power - or 5 x range = 25 x power. Cell phones get around this problem by picking up the tower with the best signal and switching to that tower as you walk away from the first one. Army signals vehicles have large whip aerials, aerial tuning units, variable Tx power, and (when stopped) a ground lead. VHF and UHF are more or less line of sight. If you want more than that, you will have to go short wave, which can mean a BIG aerial
How Do Walkie Talkies Work?
- How They Work - Walkie-talkies, in their most basic form, transmit on a frequency from an antenna. Walkie-talkies work on a half duplex channel. This means that only one person at a time can talk, but everyone on the same frequency channel can listen. On every walkie-talkie is a push-to-talk button that starts the transmission. While you have the switch on, only you can talk and everyone else can listen. Generally, walkie-talkies come as a small handset that you can walk and talk with--hence, the name
- Different Uses - Although the walkie-talkie did start for military purposes, it has branched out into many different areas of life. A lot of people started to use it on construction work sites. Now days, work sites still use a walkie-talkie, but it's with cellphones. Big rig truckers use a version of the walkie-talkie called a CB radio to talk to other truckers on the road. Police enforcement and boaters use a similar system. A very popular use for a personal walkie-talkie is at a ski resort so that families can keep in touch when they are on different areas of the mountain. They can also be used in recreational games such as woods paintball or airsoft games
- 1 x 4.5cm 10W Handheld Walkie Talkie Antenna
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.19||USD$ 10.19||USD$ 10.18||USD$ 10.18||USD$ 10.18||USD$ 10.18||USD$ 10.18||USD$ 10.18|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?